I’ve been waiting 4 1/2 years to go to Disney..a May 2-9 2010 PTR...TR started!

We're back! It was a GREAT trip!!! It was HOT! We sweated the entire time. But still had a magical time! I am bursting at the seams to give everyone all the details, but of course I have to take care of "real life" things first, such as unpacking. I will start my TR sometime this week, and will make sure I post when I do! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read your TR! I loved your updates on FB. Sounds like you had a really wonderful trip!

BTW....

Happy Mother's Day Kayce!

Welcome home Kayce! It was great getting to meet you on Wednesday! Wasn't that heat crazy? I felt like I was melting most days - it felt more like summer than spring :laughing:

WELCOME HOME! KAYCE AND BELLA!
I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL TIME!
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!

P.S.--if you are interested-- I started my TR the link is in my siggie...

welcome home kayce and bella! Can't wait to hear all the details and see the wonderful pics!! You're right...it was hot! LOL! happy belated mother's day!!

Welcome Home! Can't wait to hear all about it! Hopefully Disney Depression isn't hitting too hard.

Yay you are HOME :cheer2: I am so anxious to hear about your trip! Bella looked like she was just beaming from ear to ear. I love it :love:

I heard the same things about the crowds last week from a few friends. You know, now that you guys say that and that you raved about your "VIP" fastpass experiences...we are going to use all three as fastpasses!! :banana: I decided to bite the bullet and just pay for the tickets to the park. It was just a ploy to get my DH to agree with the Dec trip...but he suggested it to ME this time!! More about that conversation on the PTR. ;)

I have to ask (because my TA does not know for sure). Did they give you a list of fastpass options and you could choose between a few? If so, let me know what rides were offered on which option so I can have an idea of what to pick. I am SO thrilled you experienced a GAD fastpass :cool1:

Again, SO excited to hear about your magical trip!!!

Yay :yay: for you being back but BOO for having to leave Disney. I am looking forward to reading about your trip! I hope you and Bella (and everyone else) had a magical time. :goodvibes:

Happy Mother's Day!

Welcome home, Kayce!!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! I can't wait to read your TR!! :goodvibes

Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing about the fun! I'm sure everyone that Bella looked adorable in all the outfits you made her.

Thanks everyone! I started my TR!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36638879#post36638879

How do I make the link say the name of the TR? :confused3

Kayce, I had to search the boards to find out how to do it. Here is what the code looks like for my TR:

URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2423961"]Magic In the Bayou...April 28-May 3[/URL (but with brackets on either side)

I used the link button at the top and then typed in the "Magic In the Bayou...April 28-May 3" part...does that make sense?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter