I’ve been waiting 4 1/2 years to go to Disney..a May 2-9 2010 PTR...TR started!

Thanks everyone! We are bursting at the seams with excitement right about now!!! I'm too excited to even think about sleeping, though I'm sure 4:30 will come pretty early!

quick tip: Snow White, Alladin & Jasmine, & Beast and Belle were all outside their country from 11-5 at Epcot...I'm sure there were other characters in world showcase but those three were out in the open...have a great time!

quick tip: Snow White, Alladin & Jasmine, & Beast and Belle were all outside their country from 11-5 at Epcot...I'm sure there were other characters in world showcase but those three were out in the open...have a great time!

Thanks so much for the tip!! We will have to look for them. I have heard that Bolt was out at DHS, did you see him at all? I'm a little disappointed about the UP characters leaving today, but oh well. And one more...did you happen to meet Tiana? (You can PM me if you dont want to ruin the TR surprise :lmao:)

We were able to catch the UP characters; but we missed everyone else...and no we did not see Tiana but we did not walk through that area and I forgot to ask Gwendolyn to look for her...we did not do that great with the characters...Thanks to the large party we were traveling with:sad:...I so wanted to see Buzz and Woody and they were on break when we did go through their area...Oh Well you guys can tell them all we said hello!! and we'll catch them next time :upsidedow

We were able to catch the UP characters; but we missed everyone else...and no we did not see Tiana but we did not walk through that area and I forgot to ask Gwendolyn to look for her...we did not do that great with the characters...Thanks to the large party we were traveling with:sad:...I so wanted to see Buzz and Woody and they were on break when we did go through their area...Oh Well you guys can tell them all we said hello!! and we'll catch them next time :upsidedow

Ok, sounds good! Thanks for the info!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks again everyone for all the help planning! Our flight leaves in about 2.5 hours! :banana::banana::banana:

Have a great week!!!

Have a wonderful wonderful trip, enjoy every minute of it. Can't wait to hear all about it on your return :goodvibes

All your planning will pay off and all your outfits will just look great on Bella :cool1:

You are at Disney right now!! I am so jealous (not really but kinda of sorta yup)! :goodvibes Have a wonderful trip and I am looking forward to reading all about it!!

Checking in from my sister's laptop! We are having a great trip so far! There are so many details I can't wait to share!!! Just wanted to pop in and say hi!:goodvibes

:woohoo: Kayce! Glad to hear you are having a terrific time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kayce!! I don't know how I missed your PTR?! But I'm here now and have read the entire thing!! I've been reading your updates on FB and have enjoyed getting updates from your trip!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!! :goodvibes

Kayce!! I think I saw you guys at POR, but it didn't dawn on me until after we passed you and I felt kind of silly yelling out your name from behind! :rotfl: I hope you guys are enjoying your trip as much as we did! Can't wait for details!

You're in Disney as I type this!!!!!:woohoo: Glad to hear you're having a magical time. Can't wait to hear ALL about it.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter