I Am NOT a Bad, Bad Baby -- TR final updates 9/12

joining in. Loved all the updates on facebook can't wait to read about it :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing all the details!

DH and I have a all-inclusive booked in October, just the two of us, south of Cancun. I can't wait!!:beach:

First let me just say that Mary and I are OVERWHELMED by the number of people who want to read about our trip. Thank you ALL very, very much.

Woo-hoo!! That was some perfect timing. I have never been on the first page before! Now I need to read. :goodvibes

Thank you for joining! And congrats on being on the first page AND #1. :yay::yay:

Whop hoo I think I might be first! I never did make it back to read the PTR but hopefully I can keep up with this one now that things have slowed down at work.

Ariana, it is good to have you with us again.

Wow I can't believe I'm first. Just saw it on Facebook and came right over. Looking forward to hearing all the details as I saw a lot of your pictures as you were there.

:wave2: Judy; I'm glad you made the first page. Always happy to have you with us.

Yay!!!!!!! I'm here.

:wave2: Danielle. So happy to have you here.

I'm here. Love the title!

Hi, Brenda; I've missed talking to you. Hope all is well.

Can't keep me away!! Can't wait to read your about your girls trip!!

Sandy is here. :dance3::dance3: Thanks for joining.

Here......joining in! :woohoo:

Thanks for the bat signal

You are welcome for the bat signal and thanks for coming over, Marv.

Thanks for the bat signal...now to go read! :thumbsup2

Thanks for being here, Jen.

:woohoo: so excited for another tr!

Hi, Ann; so happy you are here for another TR.

YAY. New trip report. Enjoyed seeing the photo's on FB, now to catch up on all the incidentals.

Read you soon :surfweb:

:wave2: Lisa; thanks for following along on FB and being here now.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm excited for this one!

Thank you Caitlin for being here. :)

Thanks for the heads up...going back to read.

Jill in CO

Jill, I couldn't forget you. :goodvibes

I'm here - I may be quiet but you know I am going to "READ ALL ABOUT IT!"

So sad I missed going with you and seeing Mary and the kids, miss you Mary and girls!

Hi Kathy (and Mary) :goodvibes

Loved all the FB updates and pictures and look forward to reading all the details (and seeing more pictures!) :cool1:

I found you! Going back to see if I missed more than your intro. Can't wait to hear all about it.

I'm here too! I loved seeing the pictures while you were there and I can't wait to see more!

Megan, thanks for being here.

Yeah - joining! Sorry to hear of unpleasant CM encounters though!

Max, I am delighted you joined in. We had two; they didn't ruin the trip but they do stick in the back of your mind.

Thanks for letting me know that you had started. Otherwise, with the way things have been since getting back from Disney, I would have probably missed it.

I know things at my office have been nuts since I got back; I'm sure yours is worse since you are the only one there.

The intro pictures are great! Loved them all!

Thank you. :)

Yay! I'm here! Can't wait to see who "not the baby" is. :goodvibes

Tammie, so happy you are here. It will be a bit before we get there, but it is a funny story.

Yay! :yay: I'm really looking forward to this one! Wonder what the title refers to??

Sheree, thank you for being here, friend. Oh it refers to a certain someone who swears they are not a bad baby. ;)

I'm In ..... :yay:

:yay::yay: Pat is here.

Thanks for the heads up! I would not miss it for the world.

Karin, I am always happy to have you with us.

Hi Kathy! I'm in and looking forward to reading about your trip!

Annie, thank you for joining.

I'm here !! Will check in when I can, crazy busy the next few days before we leave for Haiti. Will definitely get all caught up after we get home.

Lisa, thank you for being here. Please have safe travels to Haiti, and you know I will be holding you and Megan close to my heart during your trip.

Here! popcorn::

Hi, Tim.

I've been off the DIS for a few weeks… I've just been keeping up with the ROFR DVC thread that I volunteered to keep track of.

I loved all your pictures on Facebook. I was following when I had a free minute. :goodvibes

I totally understand and don't worry about it; stop by when you can. We will be talking plenty in a couple of months re our plans for our big meet. :)

Here!

:yay: Dee is here.

Can't wait to follow along on this awesome trip with your girls.

Thank you.

I'm also interested in hearing about your potential future travel plans... We are going to DL for the first time in about a month and we love the Mayan Riviera in Mexico, about an hour south of Cancun.

:goodvibes

Things are all up in the air right now. Hoping to go in March or April to Phoenix to see Mary and the girls, then Disneyland and then San Diego for a few days. We can't make any decisions until Mark gets his trade show schedule for 2015. And we are thinking of Cancun or Bahamas in 2016...but that depends on if we end up moving to Florida in 2016 which is the goal.

Thanks for being here, my friend.

Here can't wait to read all about it. Yay for a DL trip, it's an amazing place :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Lori, thank you for being here. We are looking forward to DL. And I am looking forward to pictures of your new baby when he/she comes.

I'm in! Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Wendy, I'm so happy you are here.

Looking forward to seeing more of the fun and hearing about the details that we got a glimpse of through the FB posts and pictures. :thumbsup2

Caren, it wouldn't be the same without you; thanks for joining.

Count me in on this TR Kathy. Can't wait to read all about your trip with Mary and the girls. :cool1:

Bob, you are a part of this trip so delighted to have you here.

Yay I'm here!! Thank you Kathy :hug:

:woohoo::woohoo: Jeanette is here.

Welcome back to reality. :lmao: I'm in!

Yeah, and reality has bit me in the you know what this week. I'm so glad you are here. I was thinking of doing a contest to see how quickly before you picked on me. ;)

I'm here and ready to party! :cool1: :lmao: Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Katie, thanks for being here.

Present! I'm getting in on the ground floor, too, so I should be able to keep up!

Jon, my old friend, so happy to have you in on the "ground floor."

Page 3, but I made it! popcorn::

Mark, I would have had to come and find you in DE if you didn't show up1

I'm here...on the third "row", but it's still a good spot! :thumbsup2 Looking forward to another great girl's trip TR! popcorn::

Connie, thank you for being here. A good spot is at the beginning and that is where we are.

Here!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Sara, I know you! Thank you for being here.

I am hoping to start mine today as well, but wow has it been busy since I got home!

I've subscribed to yours too. Yes, I've been nonstop at work.

Following along from Facebook :)

I was in Riviera Maya in March at an all inclusive, about an hour away from Cancun and it was beeeeautiful there. Highly recommend it. (But the Cancun airport is crappy and you have to go through security *after* you arrive there. Which was super weird.) I'm sure you'd have a great time :)

Amber, thank you for joining. I love having new readers. I may want to know more about the Riviera Maya.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

:yay::yay: another new reader. Thank you for joining.

I'm here! I was also away so Im slowly catching up on threads as well!

Hi, Katie; thank you. I hope you had a good trip wherever you were.

Saw in the June group you started your TR. Can't wait to hear all about it.

:woohoo::woohoo: another new reader. Thanks for coming over.

Finally made it here.

Hi, Esther; glad to have you again.

Oooh, I can't wait to read about this trip! Your Facebook pictures were awesome! :)

Tracy, my pickle friend, I am so happy you are here. I miss you. :hug:

I'm in! Looking forward to it! :cool1:

Alan, thank you for joining. I'm so sorry our schedules didn't work out to meet; and I know Mary was upset too. :(

joining in. Loved all the updates on facebook can't wait to read about it :goodvibes

My far away friend, Emma, is here. :)

Looking forward to hearing all the details!

DH and I have a all-inclusive booked in October, just the two of us, south of Cancun. I can't wait!!:beach:

Abby, thanks for being here. I'm so enjoying your TR and your beautiful princess pictures.

You will have to tell me all about your "all-inclusive" in Cancun.

I'm here - I may be quiet but you know I am going to "READ ALL ABOUT IT!"

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes My day is complete...my little sis is here.

So sad I missed going with you and seeing Mary and the kids, miss you Mary and girls!

We missed you too. :sad2:

I am here.

Hi, Scott. I'm happy you came along for the ride.

I'm here Kathy...going to go back and read now!

Kristen is here. :thumbsup2 Happy to have you.

Hi Kathy (and Mary) :goodvibes

Loved all the FB updates and pictures and look forward to reading all the details (and seeing more pictures!) :cool1:

Thanks for joining us again, Janet.

I found you and only page 4 !!

Hi, Rosie. I finally was able to post the link on FB (home computer giving me issues).

I found you! Going back to see if I missed more than your intro. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Linda is here. :yay::yay: Nope, I won't get official "first update" done until after Mary does her intros tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter