I am now a Universal Orlando Resort Pass holder

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
I have torn up my Disney World Annual pass (had too many problems with them and the fans) and went with Universal Orlando. The best decision I have ever made and I am also a Sea World/ Busch Gardens Pass holder 2nd best decision they have forgiven me for what I done 2 years ago and welcomed me back. Nearly 10 years I have not stepped foot in Universal but now I am hooked. A lot of things has changed but I am okay with that :) I rather put up with Harry Potter fans (with all due respect) then to put up with Star Wars, Guardians of The Galaxy, fans and who ever Disney is trying to conquer. No lines for the characters. Characters that I grew up with that I can relate to. No crying children all over the place or anything like that. It's laid back and I can enjoy it by myself without feeling self cautious. :) I am happy to be back.

Welcome to the club! Been an AP holder for three years now - best decision ever.

I have torn up my Disney World Annual pass (had too many problems with them and the fans) No crying children all over the place or anything like that. It's laid back and I can enjoy it by myself without feeling self cautious.
I bet there's a Universal Forum somewhere in the vast expanses of the internet where us Disney fans or their children won't ruin your days.... Best wishes too you in finding it !!! Have a Magical Day !!!

• Wow
Reactions: shh

I bet there's a Universal Forum somewhere in the vast expanses of the internet where us Disney fans or their children won't ruin your days.... Best wishes too you in finding it !!! Have a Magical Day !!!
Awww don't be like that, I didn't mean it in that way. It was just way too hectic there. I respect that you are a Disney fan but it just was not for me. I hope you understand.

You do realize that that portion of the DIS *is* for Universal, right? I mean, Disney is geared towards younger children, and younger children tend to cry more when they are upset or out of routine. That's just a fact.

Welcome back to Universal!!!!

Lots of changes since 10 years ago......I`m sure you`ll love your visits to Universal Orlando Resort.....it`s the best!!!! :thumbsup2

I have torn up my Disney World Annual pass (had too many problems with them and the fans) and went with Universal Orlando. The best decision I have ever made and I am also a Sea World/ Busch Gardens Pass holder 2nd best decision they have forgiven me for what I done 2 years ago and welcomed me back. Nearly 10 years I have not stepped foot in Universal but now I am hooked.

Okay, I gotta ask. What in the world did ya do to have to be forgiven? lol Yeah...I'm that nosey chick! You can't just drop that on me and not elaborate. 😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter