I appreciate having so much knowledge being shared here

If you want more than 5, select the 5+ option to add to your cart. When you go to the checkout page, you can update the quantity with a larger number

I was wondering about that. I ordered 20 100$ which almost pays off the remaining balance of our cruise. However, I saw after that there was a limit of 3. I was wondering if they would ship or be caught and cancelled. My credit card was charged, so I assumed they would ship it, but was not sure.

I cannot see the giftcard prices unless I'm a BJ member. For 8% off, I'm considering doing the $10 online only membership. Can anyone see how much the $500 giftcards are? Don't really want to buy ninety $100 cards so I'm only considering it if the $500 cards are discounted as well. Thanks

I cannot see the giftcard prices unless I'm a BJ member. For 8% off, I'm considering doing the $10 online only membership. Can anyone see how much the $500 giftcards are? Don't really want to buy ninety $100 cards so I'm only considering it if the $500 cards are discounted as well. Thanks
I am seeing $484.99 as the price.

I am seeing $484.99 as the price.

Thanks for info. That's what we get at Sam's Club as well

The lower price / value cards are a better deal:
  • $500 - $484.99 - .96998 (484.99 / 500 = .96998)
  • $150 - $137.99 - .91993
  • $100 - $91.99 - .9199
  • $50 - $45.99 - .9198
We had been buying GCs at Sams Club because it was cheaper than BJs. Sams was $142.98 for $150 (3 x $50). BJs, in store, was around $146.

We ordered two bundles, one shipped via USPS, one via UPS.

Last edited:
Sounds like a great deal. I have two cruises due by the end of next month, so this would save me approx $1k. Only thing making me hesitant to sign up and do it is the limit per order. At 3 an order it would take forever to order the 81 cards that I need. Good info though, thanks.

Sounds like a great deal. I have two cruises due by the end of next month, so this would save me approx $1k. Only thing making me hesitant to sign up and do it is the limit per order. At 3 an order it would take forever to order the 81 cards that I need. Good info though, thanks.
We ordered three $150's and three $100's on a single order as we understood it to be three of each could be ordered. Our other otder was for three $150's. A couple of posts up there are comments regarding ordering more than the three per... Place order, then change the quantity at checkout. Scroll up a bit...

Good luck!

Place order, then change the quantity at checkout. Scroll up a bit...

Just did a $4k order that's well above 3 total cards. They charged my credit card and I got an order confirm, hope it works. I guess I'm kind of like TiggerBouncy and hoping it ships. Thanks

We ordered three $150's and three $100's on a single order as we understood it to be three of each could be ordered. Our other otder was for three $150's. A couple of posts up there are comments regarding ordering more than the three per... Place order, then change the quantity at checkout. Scroll up a bit...

Good luck!
Was just on BJ to order gift cards thanks to seeing it here. Don’t order the $500 as they are not a good deal. Go with the 50’s and 100’s. I could have ordered 5+ of each size but only have so much disposable extra money right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter