"I Beat the Refrigerator into Submission"...Wait, What?--an Oct.14 TR*FINISHED 4/9*

*continued from previous post*

After our ride with the dwarfs, we headed over to Auntie Gravity's for some ice cream. Once we'd finished our snack, we went over to Stitch's Great Escape, something we'd never done before.:stitch:
And will never do again. I hate being in pitch black, so this was not a good experience for me. But now I can cross it off my list and say I've at least tried it.

We headed over to the Laugh Floor next. Every time we go in here, Mom and I send in jokes, but ours have never been chosen. Oh well. After the show, we stopped for a bathroom break, I changed into a new shirt. From there we walked over to the Carousel of Progress, something else I'd never done. I'm not totally sure how that happened but...

I had to laugh at the teenage girl in the "Present Day" scene. I know it's not 2015 present, but she's wearing basically the same thing that teenagers wear now:rotfl2:

And now, it was time for our 4:30 ADR at BOG!party:

When we checked in, the CM asked me if I wanted to be queen of the castle...but of course!:jumping1:princess:princess:

IMG_0431a.jpg IMG_0432a.jpg

We were seated in the ballroom. It was absolutely wonderful!
IMG_0442a.jpg
But...I don't remember what we ate:rotfl:When we were finished eating, I got up to take some pictures around the castle.

IMG_0449a.jpg

IMG_0453a.jpg

Then it was time to meet the master of the castle, which was the whole reason I wanted to come at dinner.

MK_BEOURGUESTCHAR_7070610650a.jpg

MK_BEOURGUESTCHAR_7074834039a.jpg

We stopped to take a couple pictures on the way out.

IMG_0455a.jpg

IMG_0456a.jpg
Anyone else utterly adore this stained-glass window?

DLB and Dad headed over to Tomorrowland to use their FP+ for Buzz, while Mom and I headed over to Tiana's Garden for a M&G...but the line was already closed. Go figure. Fortunately, she'd be back later. So, we went to the Enchanted Tiki Room and then went back to Tiana's Garden to wait.

*continued in next post*

IMG_0457a.jpg

I was super excited to see that Tiana wasn't alone; Naveen was with her! They were super cute and fun to talk to. Naveen made fun of Elsa's signature on my shoe, which took up practically the entire toe. He said "She showed up a year ago and thinks she's better than everyone else just because she's a queen.":rotfl2:

MK_THEGLADE_7070612359a.jpg

From there, we went over to Tomorrowland to meet the guys. We hopped on the PeopleMover and attempted (this being the key word here) to take some pictures.
IMG_0471a.jpg

IMG_0475a.jpg

IMG_0480a.jpg

And that's only a few of them:rolleyes2:rotfl:We actually got stuck for a couple minutes...in the pitch black darkness:scared1:

Once we got off the People Mover, we hopped in stand-by for Buzz. We were pretty close to the front when some people ducked under the rope and got in front of us...some people:sad2:o_O

DLB usually kicks everybody's butt, but this time more than usually. He maxed out the score! :rainbow:

So, we told the CM and he got a Galactic Hero button!
IMG_0485a.jpg

I wanted a frozen blue-raspberry slush, so we stopped at the Lunching Pad, but they were out:worried: From there we made our way to Main Street; it was time to use our FP+ for MSEP!

IMG_0492a.jpg

As much as I love MSEP, I do miss Spectro Magic. After the parade was over, it was time for Celebrate the Magic! I absolutely adore this show, and it make me cry every time! (Yes, I am THAT person)
IMG_0499a.jpg
And finally came, WISHES!

Once Wishes was over, we made our way to Adventureland for a Dole Whip. I got an orange and vanilla swirl, and it was pretty good! It was really sweet though, so I could barely finish it. Once we'd finished our snacks, we got in stand-by for HM. Then we walked over to Tomorrowland so Dad and I could ride Space Mtn while Mom and DLB rode Buzz.
MK_SPACEMOUNTAINA_7070603086a.jpg
I was totally not ready for this picture:rotfl:

*continued in next post*

After our ride through space, we met up with Mom and DLB and decided to go ride HM again. From there we went into Storybook Circus to ride Dumbo.
IMG_3838.JPG
And then we rode the Barnstormer.

Then we moved on to some of my favorites, Under the Sea and Winnie the Pooh. After those, DLB was done with Storybook Circus and wanted to go back to Tomorrowland to ride, you guessed it, the Tomorrowland Slowway, I mean Speedway.

We stopped for a PP on the way.
MK_TOMBRDG1_7068561986a.jpg

MK_TOMBRDG1_7074834195a.jpg

After our ride on the Slowway, Mom and I wanted to ride BTMRR one more time and the boys wanted to ride PoC, so we split up. When we met back up, the boys had gotten a second dole whip. Then we went BACK to Tomorrowland to ride Buzz...again. We don't normally do that much back and forth across the park but it was our last night so we were just trying to get in everything we could.

We actually ended up riding Buzz twice because at 2 am there was quite literally no one there. After our second ride, it was time to head to the front of the park. We did stop for a few more pictures on the way.
MK_ROSEGRDN_7068608975a.jpg

MK_ROSEGRDN_7068608977a.jpg

I made a quick stop in the Main Street Emporium before we took our last picture of this trip. It was definitely harder to smile for this picture than any of the others.
MK_TSHOLIDAY_7068616832a.jpg

We were on a bus back to Pop by 3 am. Since we had to be on ME at 6, we didn't even bother trying to go to bed. We finished packing and made sure everyone was ready to go. Then when I sat down, I passed out for like 20 minutes. The next thing I knew, it was time to go meet ME.

*UP NEXT: HEADING HOME*

Day 11: Sunday, October 11th, 2014 (Departure)

We boarded the ME bus at about 6:25am. Before we knew it we'd made it through security at the Orlando airport. It was sad to realize that we had to go back to reality, but we knew we had to.

We stopped to get breakfast sandwiches before heading to the gate. We were waiting at the gate to board by 8:30. A couple hours later, we were home.

As sad as I was to leave WDW it was nice to be back in my own bed. When we got back to the house, everybody took a nap. It wasn't until after we woke up that we started to unpack. Thankfully we had one more day off school before we had to go back, but I did have to go to dance the next night.

Well, that's the end of our trip! Thanks for reading along; I hope y'all have enjoyed reliving this trip as much as I have!

See ya real soon!:wave2::wave:

I loved your report! You are an excellent writer. Your pictures are really cute, as are all your T-shirts! Where did you get the v-neck Mickey T?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter