I can’t wait til 7 months!

dvcnewgirl

<font color=green>Williamsburg, VA<br><font color=
It has been a couple years since I’ve been to Disney. My marriage fell apart therefore my finances have changed. Being a single mom doing it on my own is tough. Well I’m going this year finally!! I’m going for my son’s birthday in September. All I want to do is make my reservation so it feels real. I own at Hilton Head so I have to wait until 7 months. I’m too excited to wait.

The only thought that popped in my head was - hurricane season! Let’s hope it isn’t like last year. I know how you feel, even when the 11 month window opens I am right on booking, even when I don’t necessarily need to. It just helps to get the trip planning rolling. Have fun!!

It has been a couple years since I’ve been to Disney. My marriage fell apart therefore my finances have changed. Being a single mom doing it on my own is tough. Well I’m going this year finally!! I’m going for my son’s birthday in September. All I want to do is make my reservation so it feels real. I own at Hilton Head so I have to wait until 7 months. I’m too excited to wait.

Should be fine as long as you are flexible as to where. SSR a good bet for 1BR or studio pref. Enjoy!

My husband and I are Hilton Head owners as well! I’m the Disney fanatic in the family. DH only agreed to the purchase back in 2001 if our home resort was off site lol! So I live for the 7th month window. Enjoy your trip!

Happy planning. I stalk the RAT took myself for the 7 month mark. September kids go back to school so you should be ok at 7 mth.
Kerri

Unless you are talking about the last five or six days of Sep, you will likely find many things open at 7 months out except for usual supects that may disappear earlier (BWV standard or boardwalk view studios and 2BRs, BLT standard view and potentially theme park view, AKV value or club level, VGF studios, and possibly studios at BCV).

So far, that seems to be one of the few less busy times. Good luck, hope it works out for you! If you are flexible, you should be able to find somewhere to stay.

Just make your reservation right at the 7 month mark and you should be fine! I got BCV for the end of June at the 7 month mark so anythings possible. good Luck and have a great time!

Enjoy your trip!!! Saratoga or Animal Kingdom should have some availability. Make sure you reserve your character breakfasts and fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter