I Could Have Had a Cruise. Instead, I'm Going to WDW! May 2010 PTR - ONE MORE DAY!!!

Thanks everyone! So far so good. Have I mentioned that I can't stand the drive through Georgia? I feel like I've been in this state forever!!!

Welcome home Alicia!! I hope you had a great trip! I hate that we didn't run into each other! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :goodvibes

We're home and had a great time everyone! We got home Saturday afternoon and Alicia had to get ready to head back off on her Washington DC trip Sunday morning. She's pretty tired right now! They get back Wednesday night and I'm sure she'll start doing all of her post-trip updating after that. I've been busy sorting through all of our pictures and getting the PhotoCD ready to order.

Hope everyone else that was there had a great time too!

Glad you got home safely, Alicia! I enjoyed getting to meet you and your family last Saturday night during our mini-meet in France. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! :)

Whew!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO glad to be home!!!! :yay: :woohoo: Between Disney and Washington DC I was away from home for 14 days. That's just crazy!!!!!! I don't know how people travel for their jobs. It would drive me crazy.

We had a great time in Disney (so much so Mike is trying to figure out how to get back)! The Poly was awesome and I ate way too much food.

DC was very eye opening for me. It was a missionary/singing trip. We went into an inner city neighborhood one day and helped the people with a neighborhood party. Made me realize that there are a lot of things that I take for granted.

I think one of the biggest highlights was singing in front of the Lincoln Memorial while we faced the Washington Monument. Incredible!

It was a great time but I was exhausted when I got home. I didn't do anything yesterday (well, I did feed the kids ;)).

I hope to get a TR started for the Disney trip either today or this weekend. First, I'm going to get caught up on what my fellow DIS friends are doing. :thumbsup2

Glad you're home safely from your DC trip, Alicia! I know you're enjoying being back home again.

That must have been an incredible feeling singing right there in front of the Lincoln Memorial-- A real chill-bump moment. :thumbsup2 You're so right---there are so many things we all take for granted. It is a real eye-opening experience when you visit another place where you see so many people who have so much less. We are truly blessed! :goodvibes

Glad to hear that you guys had a good time. I bet you are exhausted from going to Disney AND DC. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

Whew!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO glad to be home!!!! :yay: :woohoo: Between Disney and Washington DC I was away from home for 14 days. That's just crazy!!!!!! I don't know how people travel for their jobs. It would drive me crazy.

We had a great time in Disney (so much so Mike is trying to figure out how to get back)! The Poly was awesome and I ate way too much food.

DC was very eye opening for me. It was a missionary/singing trip. We went into an inner city neighborhood one day and helped the people with a neighborhood party. Made me realize that there are a lot of things that I take for granted.

I think one of the biggest highlights was singing in front of the Lincoln Memorial while we faced the Washington Monument. Incredible!

It was a great time but I was exhausted when I got home. I didn't do anything yesterday (well, I did feed the kids ;)).

I hope to get a TR started for the Disney trip either today or this weekend. First, I'm going to get caught up on what my fellow DIS friends are doing. :thumbsup2
Hey! Welcome back!! 14 days is a long time! I can't wait to read your TR! :thumbsup2

Did you start a tr and I missed it?? Be sure to post the link here if you have one started :) Would love to see how the trip went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter