I Could Have Had a Cruise. Instead, I'm Going to WDW! May 2010 PTR - ONE MORE DAY!!!

I finally went out today and bought our snacks for the trip. Here’s what I got:
IMG_3925w.jpg

We also got some doughnuts and breakfast sandwiches:
IMG_3926w.jpg

I hope we got enough!:lmao:

Up Next: ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!

I know what you mean about the makeup; I don't even have eyelashes without mascara :lmao:.

YUMMY donuts :love:. My snack shopping day is Thursday.

Wow, I wish I could pack that light!!!

I can't believe your trip is so soon!!! I would've seriously danced in the market

I love that print of the Poly, I'm glad my husband & I aren't the only ones with Disney prints in our bedroom. What is the other print that is hanging in your room of? (I can just barely see it in the back of one of your pics)

Have a great trip!!!

Wow, I wish I could pack that light!!!

I can't believe your trip is so soon!!! I would've seriously danced in the market

I love that print of the Poly, I'm glad my husband & I aren't the only ones with Disney prints in our bedroom. What is the other print that is hanging in your room of? (I can just barely see it in the back of one of your pics)

Have a great trip!!!

We have prints of Poly, Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge in our bedroom. We also have one of CBR elsewhere. It's a great way to remember where we've stayed!

Well, only one day till we leave. I seriously doubt I’ll have many opportunities after this morning to post on here so I’ll go ahead and wrap some things up.

Here’s a look at our “final” schedule (if you’ve been following along, you’ll know we like to change things so it should be interesting to see how much of this changes once we get to WDW):

Thursday, May 20 – Leave K-Town and head down to Gainesville (Go Vols! Sorry, couldn’t help it!). We’ll stop at a Cracker Barrel somewhere in Georgia for dinner. We hope to arrive in Gainesville between 8 and 9 pm.

Friday, May 21 – Wake up early and head to Disney. We hope to be at the Poly between 9 and 10 am. We have a 10:45 ADR for Chef Mickey’s. We’ll spend time at the Poly and then head to T-Rex for our 4:00 ADR. We’ll finish the night off at MK.

Saturday, May 22 – Epcot day! We’ll probably head back to the resort after lunch and then head back for our 5:00 ADR at San Angel Inn. We’ll also be attending the Illuminations meet at 8:30.

Sunday, May 23 – MK morning then a break at the resort. Epcot evening with a Coral Reef ADR at 4:45.

Monday, May 24 – EE AK morning then a break at the resort (see a pattern?). Anniversary celebration night. WCC ADR at 5:10 and then fun at DHS!

Tuesday May 25 – EE Epcot morning then a break at the resort. MK evening with a CRT ADR at 5:25. We’ll watch Wishes this night.

Wednesday, May 26 – DHS morning and then perhaps some DD shopping for Mom and me. We have a 5:00 ADR at ‘Ohana and then we’ll head to MK.

Thursday, May 27 – EE MK and then a break at the resort. This is my sauerkraut night!!! Biergarten at 5:30 and then we’ll cry as we leave Epcot for the last time.

Friday May 28 – MK in the morning and then lunch at the park. We’ll leave WDW after lunch and head to Ashburn, GA.

Saturday, May 29 – Leave Ashburn and head home. Then I get to pack for my DC trip.

So that’s it! Thanks everyone for following along! I’ve enjoyed getting to know all of you. I’ll be seeing some of you in a couple days for our Illuminations meet!!

Safe travels to you and your very cute family! Can't wait to meet you guys! See you on Sat!!:banana::banana::yay::yay:

At this time tomorrow we'll be on the road. Woo-hoo!

Alicia's been working so hard to get everything done while I've been at work... thanks so much Honey!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Wow, you are on the downhill side, going faster & faster -- hope you remember all your STUFF and you have a GREAT experience getting there and getting back -- we all know you'll have a great vacation. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter