I Could Have Had a Cruise. Instead, I'm Going to WDW! May 2010 PTR - ONE MORE DAY!!!

I'm late joining the party but I'm determined to go back and read it all! I really hope you do a TR !! I just booked poly and I can't get enough Poly reading material! :goodvibes

Hope you have a great trip! The plans I have read look awesome! :thumbsup2

:welcome: gellybean! Thanks for joining in!

I'll definately be doing a TR! I'll be sure to take lots of resort pics since it will probably be awhile till we stay at the Poly again.

Thank you! Even if it rains like it did last trip we'll still have a great time!:thumbsup2

Great Poly Night Alicia! I love all the decorations and that cake is beyond cute. Sorry I haven't been posting much-life has been crazy the last few days. I hope on catch up on a few reports and hop off....I haven't even had time to sneak on at work. What's up with that?? :lmao:
Anyway we have less than a week now!!! Woohoo!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Hey, just checked in again. Awesome POLY night! We got back last Sunday and had a wonderful, fabulous, perfect trip despite record heat and larger crowds than we expected. Loved CBR and had such a great time that I am already planning our next trip sooner than expected. I know you are going soon. Have a BLAST!! Still staying at Yacht Club or did you switch to POLY?

Great Poly Night Alicia! I love all the decorations and that cake is beyond cute. Sorry I haven't been posting much-life has been crazy the last few days. I hope on catch up on a few reports and hop off....I haven't even had time to sneak on at work. What's up with that?? :lmao:
Anyway we have less than a week now!!! Woohoo!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Leanne, I know all about life being crazy! I keep looking at my "to do" list for this week and I start looking like this. :scared1: Thank you about the Poly night!

I almost can't believe how close we are to being in Disney! Almost...;)

Hey, just checked in again. Awesome POLY night! We got back last Sunday and had a wonderful, fabulous, perfect trip despite record heat and larger crowds than we expected. Loved CBR and had such a great time that I am already planning our next trip sooner than expected. I know you are going soon. Have a BLAST!! Still staying at Yacht Club or did you switch to POLY?

After much flip-flopping around (mostly by Mike) we decided to stay at the Poly. But the deal is that we have to stay at the YC within the next two trips (we'll see if that actually happens though).

So glad you had a great time! I wouldn't be surprised if we end up staying at CBR next trip. Are you going to do a TR? I'd love to hear about your trip! :thumbsup2

After much flip-flopping around (mostly by Mike) we decided to stay at the Poly. But the deal is that we have to stay at the YC within the next two trips (we'll see if that actually happens though).

So glad you had a great time! I wouldn't be surprised if we end up staying at CBR next trip. Are you going to do a TR? I'd love to hear about your trip! :thumbsup2

That is so funny. Well, they all look like great resorts for sure! My plan is to start my trip report tomorrow. :thumbsup2 We will see how that goes. Hopefully not like my Disney nights that never happened :rotfl:. Loved yours though!!

I had originally wanted to start packing on Tuesday but I just couldn’t stop myself! I’m too excited!:yay: So I pulled out the kids suitcases and decided to start the packing process. This year, I decided to put the kids outfits in gallon Ziploc bags. That way Mike won’t have to think too much about Lauren’s outfits and it makes it easier to pack both of the kids clothes.

I started with Lauren’s clothes. This is most of her clothes but I need to do some laundry before I’ll be completely done packing.

IMG_3911w.jpg

Most of the clothes in her suitcase:
IMG_3913w.jpg

IMG_3914w.jpg

Then I moved on to Alex’s clothes. Besides a couple pairs of short that need to be washed, he’s all packed up:
IMG_3915w.jpg

After packing some of the kids things, I was in the zone so I decided to start packing my stuff. I guess it must have rubbed off on Mike because he started to pack too!

Mike sorting through some of his clothes:
IMG_3916w.jpg

Besides a couple of capris that need to be washed, this is it for me:
IMG_3917w.jpg

Why are you taking my picture? (Oh just wait till the actual trip honey!) ;)
IMG_3918w.jpg

Umm…got enough clothes honey? I can’t believe his pile is larger than mine!
IMG_3919w.jpg

Poor thing wore himself out:
IMG_3921w.jpg

I bought this bag to take on our cruise. I thought it would be a great bag to carry on the ship. But since we aren’t going on that cruise anymore I think we’re going to use it as an over night bag for us in Gainesville. That way we don’t have to take all the luggage out of the van (I’m sure Mike is happy about that):
IMG_3922w.jpg

IMG_3923w.jpg

If we ever get tired of packing or running around the house trying to get everything in order, all we have to do is look at this picture we bought on our 2007 trip: :cloud9:
IMG_3924w.jpg

Lots more to do and so little time left! Woohoo!!!:woohoo:

Up Next: Snack Time!

Great packing! I started a trip report this am if you have a chance to check it out....i am hoping to get the first couple days done today!

For some reason, I always look at your Disney dinner nights right around lunch time and my tummy starts rumbling. As always, your table settings and the crafts were great. My husband can't stand Stitch and I can never get him to say why.:confused3

Cute packing pictures. I like the one of poor worn out Mike on the bed. :rotfl: I always take an overnight bag too so we don't have so much to take out when we stop late at night.

By the way, Lacey's in Knoxville right now. She's visiting Jesse's parents and seeing the town.

Packing ? Girl, when you get finished, come down to my house! :rotfl:

I love that bag you're planning to use for your overnight stuff. :thumbsup2

For some reason, I always look at your Disney dinner nights right around lunch time and my tummy starts rumbling. As always, your table settings and the crafts were great. My husband can't stand Stitch and I can never get him to say why.:confused3

Cute packing pictures. I like the one of poor worn out Mike on the bed. :rotfl: I always take an overnight bag too so we don't have so much to take out when we stop late at night.

By the way, Lacey's in Knoxville right now. She's visiting Jesse's parents and seeing the town.

That's like going to the grocery store hungry. If I do that, I buy everything in the store!

Thank you Lisa! Hmmm...maybe he doesn't like crazy blue aliens??? :confused3

If he thought he was worn out from packing, he better hide when we start packing up the van! :lmao:

I hope Lacey's having a fun time here. It's nice here today. Not too hot although they are predicting rain later.

Packing ? Girl, when you get finished, come down to my house! :rotfl:

I love that bag you're planning to use for your overnight stuff. :thumbsup2

Oh I'm no where near done! I still have to do laundry, pack cleaned clothes, pack the snacks for the trip, pack the kids toys, pack the electronics (phones, cameras, laptop), etc, etc, etc...:sad2:

I looked at that bag for a couple of months debating whether or not I should get it. Finally, I broke down and bought it. I can't wait to use it for the first time!

I started this last night too. I can't believe we'll be there THIS WEEK!!!!

I was grocery shopping this morning and all of a sudden I realized "We're going to Disney this week!!!!!" I almost did a dance in the middle of the store. I don't know why I didn't. I'm known for dancing in the grocery store...:lmao:

Way to go on the packing! Your pile seems a little small though... Ur Hubby seems so cute-like a real nice giuy. I think you should have danced :)

Way to go on the packing! Your pile seems a little small though... Ur Hubby seems so cute-like a real nice giuy. I think you should have danced :)

Mike is a really sweet guy. He's very patient too which is good since I can be a little crazy sometimes.:rolleyes1

Next time I'm going to dance. I don't know why I stopped myself this time but next time I'll be dancing down the aisles! :dance3:

OK, I want to know how in the WORLD you got away with packing so little for yourself? I was shocked when I saw your suitcase :eek:. You must plan on washing several times while you are there :lmao:. You saw my stuff and I will still have to wash at least one time :laundy:.

OK, I want to know how in the WORLD you got away with packing so little for yourself? I was shocked when I saw your suitcase :eek:. You must plan on washing several times while you are there :lmao:. You saw my stuff and I will still have to wash at least one time :laundy:.

Actually, I never wash clothes at Disney (Well except after Lauren's mishap at Biergarten last year). I take shirts that aren't bulky and I get by with several pairs of capris two sets of flipflops and I'm good. I use to over pack and I got sick of it (I think going on our cruise cured me of that). Mike wears a lot of polo shirts so his pile ends up looking thicker than mine. Now my toiletry bag is a different story...:rolleyes1 Mama doesn't go anywhere without her makeup!!! If I did, people would be looking like this :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter