• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I did Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and LIVED! (VIDEO)

The appointment was really quick!

This is what really makes me wonder about Disney's TRUE motive! The appointments take a lot less time, so there can be many more appointments per day. Lots more money for Disney from BBB. I'm kind of doubting Disney's spin of not using spray "Because we care so much about the environment and breathing".

We just did this in July and I must say I loved it more than I ever thought I would! Yes, it definitely seemed less than an hour but it was long enough that my DD7 felt very special. She loved every second of it and her fairy godmother really did a wonderful job of talking to her and engaging her! We brought our own dress which they allowed us to put on in the same dressing room you see in the video. I had folded it carefully into a large ziploc bag which made it easy to carry. I'm in the minority in that I'm happy they don't super gel/spray the hair any more! My DD opted to have the bun on top with hair down in the back (just like Belle!) and it stayed beautifully all night but when I took her hair down before bed, her hair was soft and easy to comb. I do understand that others may want it to last for days but my DD would not have slept well like that so it worked perfectly for us. The best part was watching my daughter absolutely beam during the whole process and the rest of the day/evening as so many CMs and people in general addressed her as princess and made a fuss over her!

Thank you for sharing! We are going on September and I was considering doing this for my daughter. But I am still unsure if she will sit still long enough for this lol :)
How old is she? They do a really good job with the kids and keep them involved in the process.

We just did this in July and I must say I loved it more than I ever thought I would! Yes, it definitely seemed less than an hour but it was long enough that my DD7 felt very special. She loved every second of it and her fairy godmother really did a wonderful job of talking to her and engaging her! We brought our own dress which they allowed us to put on in the same dressing room you see in the video. I had folded it carefully into a large ziploc bag which made it easy to carry. I'm in the minority in that I'm happy they don't super gel/spray the hair any more! My DD opted to have the bun on top with hair down in the back (just like Belle!) and it stayed beautifully all night but when I took her hair down before bed, her hair was soft and easy to comb. I do understand that others may want it to last for days but my DD would not have slept well like that so it worked perfectly for us. The best part was watching my daughter absolutely beam during the whole process and the rest of the day/evening as so many CMs and people in general addressed her as princess and made a fuss over her!

We are planning to go back and my youngest is going to do this again for the reason you mentioned. She loved the whole process and every time someone called her a princess she would light up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter