I Did It!

Glendamax

<font color=blue>LOVES Old English Roses china at
Yesterday morning, I joined the DVC! I picked Animal Kingdom Villas!

Special Special thanks to mamaprincess who answered 2 BILLION questions, and even talked to me on the phone. Also, thanks to the DISers who answered my posts, and PMs. I never received a snarky comment!

So now that I'm a member, please send the AKV pic/banner for my siggie! :banana:

:thanks:

Welcome neighbour

We bought AK on the 27th - 210 points - how many did you get?

isn't it exciting woo hoo - i can't wait until our first trip but it won't be until 2008 but at least we'll be able to bank our points and stay in a bigger room for our first trip :thumbsup2

Congrats Glendamax!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I'm so happy that you are now a DVC member!!! Remember me from the "Official" thread?

Thank you everyone! This whole time, I've been trying to change my siggie! So take a peek!

Kurby, I bought the minimum 160 with a March Use Year. I figured that I could add on later. I really like The Wilderness Lodge. So if/when I add any points, it'll be there.

Congratulations, Glendamax and :welcome: home!!! It's been such a busy couple of days with so many new Dis DVC members... :thumbsup2
:cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana: party: :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :cool1:

I am looking forward to your next trip and your report! Great job on these two, Glandamax!

And, by the way,

WELCOME HOME!

Try right clicking on an AKL banner and copy it.

Yesterday morning, I joined the DVC! I picked Animal Kingdom Villas!

Special Special thanks to mamaprincess who answered 2 BILLION questions, and even talked to me on the phone. Also, thanks to the DISers who answered my posts, and PMs. I never received a snarky comment!

So now that I'm a member, please send the AKV pic/banner for my siggie! :banana:

:thanks:

Thanks everyone so much for celebrating with me! :grouphug:

larrytau, thanks for reading my trip reports. Glad you enjoyed them! :goodvibes

Welcome to just another Hood :lmao: Whats Disney going to do with all us B-morons joining the DVC .

I can see the HBO special now

From the Wire to Wishes in just 3 short hours :rotfl2:

Congrats.

I bet your a little relieved now that the decision is over. There was a million things to learn about DVC to decide to buy , now there's more to know on how to use it!!!

WELCOME HOME !!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter