I Did It!

Congratulations! Why did your great smile disappear from your signature? I grew up in MD, so it is good to have another crab lover onboard.

Welcome to just another Hood :lmao: Whats Disney going to do with all us B-morons joining the DVC .

I can see the HBO special now

From the Wire to Wishes in just 3 short hours :rotfl2:
You are sooooo crazy!!!! Orlando is NOT ready for us!!!:lmao:

There was a million things to learn about DVC to decide to buy , now there's more to know on how to use it!!!
WELCOME HOME !!!!!:banana:
I KNOW!!! I guess the REAL work has just begun! So get ready for even more questions!

Congratulations! Why did your great smile disappear from your signature? I grew up in MD, so it is good to have another crab lover onboard.
I got a message from the boards that my pic was in violation. That it violated some rule. I was so shocked and nervous that I get yelled at by the DISministration, that I deleted it. Maybe later I'll try to figure out how to make it smaller. :guilty: I have to admit that I miss it too . . .

I got a message from the boards that my pic was in violation. That it violated some rule. I was so shocked and nervous that I get yelled at by the DISministration, that I deleted it. Maybe later I'll try to figure out how to make it smaller. :guilty: I have to admit that I miss it too . . .

Just post it here in the thread I can make it conform to size for you. I have done others by combineing multible images into one. I'll make sure it's ok even with the other 2 images you have.

Just post it here in the thread I can make it conform to size for you. I have done others by combineing multible images into one. I'll make sure it's ok even with the other 2 images you have.
Thank you! (now let's see if I can find it!)

Here you go Just save it and upload as I do clean out my photobucket every now and then.

IMG_0355p.jpg

Hey DISers! I'm so excited that soon I'll get to make my first reservation as a DVC member! I'd already reserved at French Quarters, so I'm going to have to cancel that. Thanks again for welcoming me to the neighborhood! :goodvibes

Here you go Just save it and upload as I do clean out my photobucket every now and then.
Thanks! I tried saving it to photobucket but can't see it. Then I too resized the original, but it stayed the size BIG size of the original :confused: So please hold on to my pic till I can figure this out (please . . . thanks)

WELCOME HOME!

I have read many of your posts over on the community board, so it is nice to have you over here!

P.S. I hear that Seal is considering buying-in, too! :love:

Yesterday morning, I joined the DVC! I picked Animal Kingdom Villas!

Special Special thanks to mamaprincess who answered 2 BILLION questions, and even talked to me on the phone. Also, thanks to the DISers who answered my posts, and PMs. I never received a snarky comment!

So now that I'm a member, please send the AKV pic/banner for my siggie! :banana:

:thanks:
Hey, that's great! Are you going to try for the Animal Kingdom Villas for your September trip? It seems to me that the value Villas are a little smaller, and may be perfect for a solo. I'm gonna try for them September 7 and 8. Maybe I'll see you there. Welcome home, neighbor!

Thanks for all the welcome homes!!! (They love me, they really love me :p )

WELCOME HOME!
I have read many of your posts over on the community board, so it is nice to have you over here!
P.S. I hear that Seal is considering buying-in, too! :love:
I wish! But he is doing a concert here in May! :banana: So I'm gonna dust off my Seal concert tour shirt, and get ready to dance, (yes cry) and sing to every song!!!! :cloud9: (oooh maybe I'll do a little report on that!)

Hey, that's great! Are you going to try for the Animal Kingdom Villas for your September trip? It seems to me that the value Villas are a little smaller, and may be perfect for a solo. I'm gonna try for them September 7 and 8. Maybe I'll see you there. Welcome home, neighbor!
Yes I AM gonna try for AKV in Sept! We have to arrange to meet while we're there! :hyper2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter