I don't believe it !

ADS

Earning My Ears
Hi fellow exiles from the UK DIS

What a disaster. I hope they can recover at least some of the data that had been built up on the UK boards. We have lost so much.

See that silver has backups of some trip reports. Has anybody got backups of some the the classic posts. Thinking here about stu's post about special things to do in the world that you may have missed, or the guides to creating avatars, countdown clocks etc. There was also the guide to booking ilumination cruises. This list could go on and on but you don't need me to tell you that !

I may not have been a regular contributor to the boards but they always brightened up my day. Lets hope that we can develop the same community spirit in our new home

Andy

Andy, I've just seen nativetxn has posted the info about Illuminations Cruises over on the TR board.

It's a start to re-building what has been lost.

A lot of the other info you mention can be found here on the US boards, and hopefully we can set up some links to make them easier for you to find here on the DIS UK :)

Hi Andy.

The loss is real, but I'm sure we can rebuild. I took a hard copy of Stu's post about the secrets of WDW, so I could type it all in if needed, but I'm sure Stu has it all tucked away somewhere.

But I like the US boards. Let's make the most of it and enjoy the best of both worlds. Let's keep the community spirit on the UK section, but let's get involved in the debates, trip plan with our US friends, and generally join in where we can.

I had a great time last night trawling through the debate section. Looking forward to seeing what else is here.

I may be gone for quite a while.

Well thank you kindly ma'am. Honored to remake your acquaintance.

I wish a trip to America was as easy in real life as it is on the net!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter