I got my outlet personlized shirts yesterday

MissKris721

Mouseketeer
They are soooooo awesome!!! It looks like the sizes run big on the shirts. Does anyone else think that? Hopefully they might shrink just a bit in the wash! They are just soooo cute!!

Thats good to know they run big, I order about 10 of them. I can't wait to get them and see how they turned out. I worry I spelled something wrong even thought I double checked!

Yeah, they do run big. I noticed that too, but they do shrink after one wash! Just to let you know. :) I ordered 3 more myself...2 for our anniversary on the Disney Cruise & one to wear on the cruise for my Birthday!! :)

No, wait!! I want to know where you find them... I would LOVE to have shirts for our wedding and honeymoon!! Can you post the link? THanks!!! :sunny:

happylalagirl said:
No, wait!! I want to know where you find them... I would LOVE to have shirts for our wedding and honeymoon!! Can you post the link? THanks!!! :sunny:

Yeah I wanna know too! :)

:goodvibes: Go to disneydirect website ........... it won't let me post a URL! :teeth:

Then click on Disney Outlet store

Click on "Fashion for Grownups" (you'll see it to the left side of the screen)

Click on "For Her" or "For Him" ..... it'll bring you to the same place! :)

On page 2, you'll see "Create-Your-Own Personalized Tee" Click on that

And then you'll see a list of code descriptions....it's #015...Mickey and Minnie dressed in wedding attire!!

I ordered one for me and one for my Fiance that say:
"Our Honeymoon at Walt Disney World"
The Groom
Jason

"Our Honeymoon at Walt Disney World"
The Bride
Karen

Then I ordered shirts for aaaall of our bridesmaids and for our Flower Girl! LOL!!

They say:

Karen and Jason's Wedding
Bridesmaid
((and then here it has the bridesmaid's name))!

I thought it would add a little Disney touch to the Wedding party gifts!! :) Hope they like them!

The only dilema that I ran into is that I have two girls who wear XL shirts and they weren't avaialbe. However, I did hear people here saying that the shirts run really big so I ordered them each a Large shirt. I checked with them first, though, and they were cool with it. :)

Jason also wears an X-Large but he wanted me to order a XXL and then shrink it in the dryer! LOL!!!

And our Flower Girl definitely doesn't wear a Child's X-Large but that's the only size that was avaiable. So instead of leaving her out, I ordered the shirt for her and she can sleep in it! :rolleyes:

soontobewed07 said:
I got my shirts today the only thing I don't like is His is written in Pink too.:shamrock:

Yeah, i was disappointed about that also. My husband seen it and said, that's not mine, is it? :rolleyes1

taraprather said:
Yeah, i was disappointed about that also. My husband seen it and said, that's not mine, is it? :rolleyes1

Haha!! Mine too!! My Mom was with me when I opened them and she laughed! :rotfl: I got them for us to wear on our Disney Cruise for our 1-year anniversary! Oh, well...DH didn't complain too badly and like I said...it's to wear once! We'll look really cute in the photos! :cheer2:

My DF was fine with it also :teeth: I am going to zazzle some sweatshirts for our Disneymoon to wear since the weather is so cranky in March. Atleast then I can pick out the colors!!!;)

I made one for our Flower girl too but sadly, the only size in children's that they offer is an XL!!!! I made it anyway, though, so she wouldn't feel left out! I figure she can sleep in it or something. I washed and dried it but it's still gonna be big. She'll be 10 years old but she's slim. Oh well!! :)

We ordered our shirts about a week ago. So, even if you order under "gifts for him" the writing on the shirt is still pink!? Oh, and just a little tip... don't use the word "Disneymoon". They won't accept it. :)

I am going to order the shirts for our thanksgiving trip.... cant wait to get them

Moonpie said:
We ordered our shirts about a week ago. So, even if you order under "gifts for him" the writing on the shirt is still pink!? Oh, and just a little tip... don't use the word "Disneymoon". They won't accept it. :)

Yup...if you get the Disney "Happy Couple" design, the print is in a pink script no matter what. It's not like that for other designs. I ordered another design for our Disneymoon and the print was a different font and blue. I actually liked the shirts a lot better, but at the time I didn't know about the "Happy Couple" design. I'm using the "Happy Couple" design for our 1-year anniversary on our Disney Cruise. They won't let you use the word "Disney" at all either or anything related to WDW, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter