I got my outlet personlized shirts yesterday

I love the idea of getting personalised shirts & think the image of Mickey & Minnie as Bride & Groom look sooo cute. Will definatly be using this idea for our wedding. Love it :thumbsup2

I got my shirts today!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I LOVE them!

...just had to share. :teeth:

Moonpie said:
I got my shirts today!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I LOVE them!

...just had to share. :teeth:

Awesome! I don't know when mine will be here. Can you track them online?
Thanks!

SRUAlmn said:
Awesome! I don't know when mine will be here. Can you track them online?
Thanks!
Disney gave us a tracking number through Fed Ex. :wave:

Moonpie said:
Disney gave us a tracking number through Fed Ex. :wave:

Thanks! I emailed them because my order was over the phone and was then delayed due to having to change the shirts. They just emailed me back today with a tracking number. They shipped yesterday! :cheer2: I'm hoping I have them Friday or Saturday :goodvibes

My BF has been in Spain for a week with the Air Force. I was hoping the box would come when he was away, but he comes home tomorrow! I'll just have to hide it before he sees it!

I dont understand where the personalization goes. Is there anything on the back of the T-shirts? Or is all the writing on the front?

That code no longer works... you must now use FamilyFun20 This will give you 20% off the order and make the shirts 7.99 *as the last code would.

Just got off the phone with Disney (I had to place a telephone call to them- you cant do anything through e-mail when it comes to disneyshopping.com)

They said that you cant have more than 36 characters on a line and you must spell out Walt Disney World (not Disney, not WDW)

So that only leaves room for

Our Wedding At Walt Disney World
(Names here)
(date here)

So if you have ordered shirts they may have cancelled your order if you havent gone through with this appropriately. Again they wont handle it through email, but only through the telephone

If you want their phone number it is 1-800-328-0368

I got my shirts today! They are so cute! It was so exciting to see them in person. I'd like to put them away for a surprise, if I can wait that long.

Mine say:
Nicolle and Jason
Planning our Fairytale Wedding
at Walt Disney World
I decided for no date since we haven't officially set it! It might be cute to wear them when we finally announce it to our families. They were a good deal, but no XL, so I got them now.

Hey!! I just got mine today and they are SOOOO CUTE! The material of them is really different and kind of silky. I think it will be more breathable in the FL summer heat :sunny:

However, I had ordered one shirt for my Maid of Honor and one for my Matron of Honor and when I got them they both said MAID!!!! GRRRRRR.... I knew after all the emails and having to call and speak the information over the phone something was going to go wrong. The packing slip said Matron, so I don't know what happened. Actually, the packing slip also said Clin't instead of Clint's for my fiance's name :rolleyes: Glad that wasn't on the shirt too ;)

The good news is that personalized shirts aren't returnable, so they are sending me another shirt for free and I get to keep the mistake one :cheer2: :cheer2: Now my one sister gets 2 (try explaining that to the other sister who will only get 1 :rotfl: )

exactly what did you all put on the shirts for the bride and groom... considering the character specifications, and everything having to be spelled out??

What did everyone put?

Maggimus said:
exactly what did you all put on the shirts for the bride and groom... considering the character specifications, and everything having to be spelled out??

What did everyone put?

We put

Our Wedding in Walt Disney World
Karen & Clint
July 12, 2007

Then on the others we put
Karen & Clint's Wedding in Walt
Disney World - Maid of Honor
July 12, 2007

and then one with Matron of Honor and one with Mother of the Bride

Lucky you're getting an extra shirt! I love mine too even though there's not a date on them, and I think they are really nice. I couldn't wait, though, so I already showed Jason. Secretly I think he liked them too!

anyone willing to take a photo of theirs and post it on this board so we can see how they turn our in person??

Maggimus said:
anyone willing to take a photo of theirs and post it on this board so we can see how they turn our in person??

I will try to do that tonight for ya :)

Here are our shirts we had made for our Disneymoon that we wore in June! I posted them before and that's what kinda got the thread going! Everyone really loved the shirts & saying! My DH bought them and surprised me with them before our Disneymoon! They were too cute and worked perfectly for our wedding theme! We stayed at the Polynesian for our Wedding & Disneymoon! We also had another set made for our upcoming Disney Cruise for our 1-year anniversary!

n25002324_30693415_2392.jpg

n25002324_30693420_449.jpg

117773shirts.JPG

Hope you can see it after I resized the photo. Just a close up of the artwork and lettering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter