• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I had a pin code!

Okay...I've tryed to find the number to call and inquire about a code....but don't seem to be calling the right place. Could someone PLEASE share what number everyone is calling?

Thank you. :goodvibes

1-407-w-disney
I have had more friendly CM's here at CRO than at the travel co # I gave you above.

Mickey's Friend, I had a pin attatched to my name for travel between july and the end of september. My pin was actually attatched to my name set up as another household. We have gone to Disney 23 times, and one of our other trips years back is where this pin was. I think I just got a great CM who really did her best to research and see if we had one!! So WL here we come in Sept. YEAH!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: YEAH!!!
We were able to get two families of four at the WL, hoppers, add on the Water Parks, and dining for $4876.00! I thought that was great, for 7 nites.

Well...I called the other day...the CM was very nice about the whole thing...answered all my questions....but I didn't have any luck with a pin code...nothing by my name :guilty: She did say something was sent out to me last year (in the fall)...but of course at that time we weren't looking at doing Disney...She also said that they have no control over who get things sent or not...that it come from the marketing department...but to keep an eye out in the future.

Bummer for me. :rolleyes1

I've gotten that same answer a few times, had one for spring but it's expired. How do some people get some that are "from last year" and they work?! It stinks. Oh well, I am still going to Disney World!!

We have AKL booked for July 17-24th with and AP rate of $137.00 (tax included) standard view. Did you have a pin code or did you book it as an AP discount? I didn't think there were room only codes out for after July 4th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter