Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

I have 2 available if anyone is still looking for one! Just PM your address and I will mail them out immediately.:flower3:

I'm completely amazed at the number of people who have AP's!! :laughing:

Considering there are 219,718 members on these forums it just stands to reason that there'll be quite a few with APs. What's amazing is that they've all seemed to have found this thread. :rotfl:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have (2) 10% AP discount cards. PM me if interested.
I can put them in the mail tomorrow... no charge!

I have 2 discount cards we don't need if anyone would like them - PM me and I'll mail them out!

Ours came today, too, and I have extras I would be glad to send along to anyone who needs them. Sure wish I hadn't ordered my AP voucher last month!!

Heading out to Pop tomorrow morning - will be staying over Tuesday and Wednesday nights, in the parks Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If anyone needs a discount card IMMEDIATELY, I am willing to meet you at the World to hand one over. I have 4, so just shoot me a PM if you want one. I'll have my laptop with me, so I'll check the boards throughout the week.

I still have one card for the 10% discount if anyone is interested just let me know and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow.

I just got 4 Pass-Along 10% off AP coupons, They have to be new passes, not renewals, and they have to be purchased at the parks. You can get up to 6 passes per card. PM me if you or someone you know use them. They must be used by July 31.

Don't want to ask for something I may not really need. Can someone explain how the discount works? Is it as good as the DVC discount we get on an AP?

I still have a few discount cards left. PM me or email me at jmslivak @ gmail.com (remove spaces) and I will put it right out in the mail for you.

I have 4 available if anyone still needs them...please send me a pm. I will egt the out to you right away.

This doesn'thappen very often, I am excited for those of you who get the opportunity to take advanatge!!!!

To my fellow DVC-ers

I have 4 cards available if it would help the budget of any of your families!! Just send me a pm and I will get themout ASAP.

To those who still have cards left to pass along, I tried listing my cards on my local Freecycle last night, and this morning they're pending pick up. The nice thing is I can meet these folks in person to hand over the cards, and Freecycle charges no fees for listing the item. Its a nice alternative to Craigslist. One family is heading down to the parks next week, and another is moving down to the area at the end of this week.

Don't want to ask for something I may not really need. Can someone explain how the discount works? Is it as good as the DVC discount we get on an AP?

It's better because it stacks with the DVC discount - you get 10% off the DVC price.

I didn't receive mine yet my whole family has an ap:( how does this work?? Does the person getting the ap get a discount as well as me (if I ever get them)??

Just 2 left! If you need the discount card, send me a PM with your name and address and I will mail it ASAP.:tink:

Thank you to all the posters who contacted me. I do not have any left!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter