I have never...

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
__________ at the Disneyland Resort.

What is something that you have never seen, rode, eaten, experienced?

I have never seen the wine show in DCA or experienced the wine tasting?

How about you?

Hmmm.. that's pretty tough after 25-30 visits! But since I'm no longer living in CA and making fairly regular visits to Disneyland, I've never been to DCA! But that will change in November. :)

I have never dined at Club 33. I was in Walt's apt in the late 50"s early sixties. Uncle worked for Walt and we had many opportunities for the behind the scene's visits. Would love to see the area now. :disrocks:

I have never done anything at the DLR, but that will change in less than four weeks ;)

Karen

I have never eaten at a sit down restaurant in any Disney park.

Never wanted to spend an hour being waited on when I could grab a quick bite at a counter service and then go ride something!

I have never ridden on the Storybook ride or Casey Jr. in Fantasyland!

In 6 visits, I have never been ridden Autopia, Dumbo, Columbia, any of the Main Street ride vehicles, eaten at Blue Bayou, Bengal BBQ, or had a Dole Whip. I have never seen the Golden Horseshoe review. I plan to change all that in 17 days!

I have never ridden anything on Paradise Pier or with a height restriction (Soarin', Bumper Cars, Grizzley Rapids, ToT) in DCA.

I have never ridden the Astro Orbitor or the Davy Crockett Canoes (but I have ridden a Mike Fink Keel Boat and a Golden Dumbo).

I've never seen the Aladdin & Jasmine show in Adventureland. I've also never ridden anything in Bugs Land in DCA, nor have I been inside Playhouse Disney (though I've been in the building, but when it was the Soap Opera Bistro). I've also never ridden Jumpin' Jellyfish.

Skunker--there isn no more Golden Horseshoe Revue--it's Billy Hill and the Hillbillies now--but it's a great show and you should enjoy it. I know I always do.

Since I've only been to DLR once, so far, there's lots I haven't done, but plan to if I get to go again. The biggest is that I want to eat at Blue Bayou and to have bananas foster at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. DS says they're really good, and he knows his desserts! Also, last time I was too chicken to ride Space Mountain-gotta try to get over that.

I've only been there twice, but still....

I've never ridden the Storybook ride. MUST change that in 20 months. :)

I haven't done a lot of things in DCA, don't care for the park. so I am sticking with DL.....

I have never seen the Golden Horseshoe review or eaten at Bengal BBQ.

honestly those are the only 2 things I could think of....

I have actually been to Club 33....

I have never been on Bugs Life Rides in DCA, eaten at the Blue Bayou, Seen Club 33, watched a full parade or made it through the Haunted Mansion with out closing my eyes in terror. (I am SERIOUSLY terrified of Haunted Houses, apparently its from some deeply rooted emotional issue ???)

Skunker said:
In 6 visits, I have never been ridden Autopia, Dumbo, Columbia, any of the Main Street ride vehicles, eaten at Blue Bayou, Bengal BBQ, or had a Dole Whip. I have never seen the Golden Horseshoe review. I plan to change all that in 17 days!

We'll be there about the same time! I am gonna make the Horseshoe Review a definite priority. Same with Tiki Lounge, canoes, and Soarin'.

I have never done the wine thing at DCA, and hubby and I are amateur wine afficianados (lovingly, we call ourselves "wine-o's" ;). Maybe this trip...

I have never....

Been to Playhouse Disney (at DCA, did see it at WDW in 2002)
Watched Fantasmic from the Balcony.

I have never eaten at Critter Country Cafe. That is all I can think of in Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter