• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i have VGF, BCV,AKV, OKW, and Polynesian points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
s
i have VGF, BCV,AKV and Polynesian points for rent
I have been renting on Dis Boards for over 8 years
minimum 50 points for a reservation 33% do when the reservation is given, balance do 90 days from check in, I do a contract
Poly and VGF are $16 a point
BCV are $14 a point
everything else is $13 a point
I accept Pay Pal but you pay the fee
you can email me at
gstew1024@yahoo.com
Glenn
still have Poly points

i have VGF, BCV,AKV and Polynesian points for rent
I have been renting on Dis Boards for over 8 years
minimum 50 points for a reservation 33% do when the reservation is given, balance do 90 days from check in, I do a contract
Poly and VGF are $16 a point
BCV are $14 a point
everything else is $13 a point
I accept Pay Pal but you pay the fee
you can email me at
gstew1024@yahoo.com
Glenn
Hi! I'm looking for AKL studio concierge level for Nov 27-Dec 5. Is there any availability for that?

I would also consider Poly lake view from Nov 28-Dec 5 if AKL is not available. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
yes it is for 72 points
Was looking for the following - for June 28 - July 3.

Grand Floridian Studio at 115 points
Polynesian for 115 points

There is also the Wilderness at 85 points but would probably stay an extra day or so.

Hi! I'm looking for AKL studio concierge level for Nov 27-Dec 5. Is there any availability for that?

I would also consider Poly lake view from Nov 28-Dec 5 if AKL is not available. Thanks for your help!
Poly is available

Was looking for the following - for June 28 - July 3.

Grand Floridian Studio at 115 points
Polynesian for 115 points

There is also the Wilderness at 85 points but would probably stay an extra day or so.
ssr only 1 with a studio okw,ssr,vwl have 1 bedrooms

Is there anything November 2-9, 2015 or November 4-11, 2015 in any room type, at BCV, BWV, or BLT. I would be open to other resorts as well.

Thank you

Hi Glenn,
Would you please check availability of a one bedroom at VGF from Dec 3 to Dec 8? I really appreciate it.

Thank you!
Carrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter