• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i have VGF, BCV,AKV, OKW, and Polynesian points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm looking for a studio at the Poly, BCV, or BWV, Dec 1-3. Is there any availability on these dates? Ready to book ASAP. Thanks.

Looking for a studio for 5-nights any dates in November. Very flexible. Either Grand Floridian(1st choice) or Polynesian Village. Ready to book if available. Thanks :)

Glad I was able to read good feedback from other renters. It's my first time looking through rent points I am a bit skeptical and wanted to ask how do you handle this process. My family of 6 are going on our first Disney cruise in January 2016 and we would love to take advantage and stay at the animal kingdom 2 bedroom room for 2 night (January 7 2016) I needed a value resort I checked and I need 55 points.thank you
Email: alannah328@gmail.com

Hi
I am interested in AKV, studio, either value or savannah from Dec. 5th - 9th or Dec. 8th - 12th. Please let me know if there is availability. Thanks
Gina

Glad I was able to read good feedback from other renters. It's my first time looking through rent points I am a bit skeptical and wanted to ask how do you handle this process. My family of 6 are going on our first Disney cruise in January 2016 and we would love to take advantage and stay at the animal kingdom 2 bedroom room for 2 night (January 7 2016) I needed a value resort I checked and I need 55 points.thank you
Email: alannah328@gmail.com
value is sold out there is standard for 65 points

OTE="gstew24, post: 53578818, member: 110882"]akv savannah view is available for 58 points[/QUOTE]
Poly is available for 67 points

how do you handle these transactions? I've heard to always ask for references!! It's my first time. I would love to know more also how much would my cost be?

I am looking now at renting a 4 night stay at the ak dates 01/07/-01/10 since my parents have decided there only going with us to the cruise and flying back to California the same day we disembark. So know we're looking at a standard room with a view for just the 4 of us.

i have VGF, BCV,AKV, OKW, and Polynesian points for rent
I have been renting on Dis Boards for over 8 years
minimum 50 points for a reservation 33% do when the reservation is given, balance do 90 days from check in, I do a contract
Poly and VGF are $16 a point
BCV are $14 a point
everything else is $13 a point
I accept Pay Pal but you pay the fee
you can email me at
gstew1024@yahoo.com
Glenn
i now have 370 OKW points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter