• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I joined today!!

OhBother

Earning My Ears
Yippeeee!! I am now a DVC member. My wife and I pretty were upbeat about the whole thing so we went on the tour today and we were sold. We went ahead and joined while we were there. I have been spending the last few hours reading all the little books and pamphlets you receive. Can't wait until our first time using the program.

Yippeeee!! I am now a DVC member. My wife and I pretty were upbeat about the whole thing so we went on the tour today and we were sold. We went ahead and joined while we were there. I have been spending the last few hours reading all the little books and pamphlets you receive. Can't wait until our first time using the program.

Congratulations! and "Welcome Home" We purchased in 2005 and have not regretted our decision. Can't wait for our next trip...

OhBother, Welcome Home, but to where? Where did you decide is your DVC home?

CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME HOME!:cheer2:
Did you buy SSR or AKV?

Congrats and Welcome Home!!!! :goodvibes
DH and I bought in 2002 and have added on twice.......we've never had one moment of regret.

Congrats and Welcome Home:cheer2: Word of warning...there is a "disease" called "add-on-itis"; be careful it spreads rapidly.:rotfl:

Welcome Home!

Word of warning two..

Take every "complaint" on the DIS boards with a grain of salt. If you hang around here too long you will soon be posting the "reading all these issues I think I made a big error" post. You didn't, it's just the nature of these boards to be on the "complaint" side.

We just joined today! Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter