I joined today!!

Thanks for all the great replies. By the way, our home resort is the Saratoga Springs but we definitely plan on staying at each of the resorts. I cant wait to try them all out.

Thanks for all the great replies. By the way, our home resort is the Saratoga Springs but we definitely plan on staying at each of the resorts. I cant wait to try them all out.

It looks like it's already started for you! Here's how it goes:

The first symptom is the euphoria of being a DVC owner. :cloud9:

But this is shortly followed by the obsession stage, where you may find yourself:

Frequenting internet forums dedicated to DVC. :surfweb:

Constantly pouring over point charts for the various DVC resorts. :teacher:

Planning not only your next DVC vacation, but your next 3-4 vacations! :hourglass

Then comes the depression stage, where you wonder why you didn't buy more points? :mad: And you begin to ask why things like work and school should get in the way of your Disney Vacation. :confused:

This moves into full-blown "addonitis". It may start as just a small addon contract at AKL or VWL :guilty: but quickly may move into wanting to accumulate contracts at ALL the DVC resorts, so as not to miss out on any 11-month booking window! :headache:

At this point, there is no hope for you. :scared:

But then, there will be lots of joy! :)

So just go with it; have fun. And, Welcome Home! :welcome:

It looks like it's already started for you! Here's how it goes:

The first symptom is the euphoria of being a DVC owner. :cloud9:

But this is shortly followed by the obsession stage, where you may find yourself:

Frequenting internet forums dedicated to DVC. :surfweb:

Constantly pouring over point charts for the various DVC resorts. :teacher:

Planning not only your next DVC vacation, but your next 3-4 vacations! :hourglass

Then comes the depression stage, where you wonder why you didn't buy more points? :mad: And you begin to ask why things like work and school should get in the way of your Disney Vacation. :confused:

This moves into full-blown "addonitis". It may start as just a small addon contract at AKL or VWL :guilty: but quickly may move into wanting to accumulate contracts at ALL the DVC resorts, so as not to miss out on any 11-month booking window! :headache:

At this point, there is no hope for you. :scared:

But then, there will be lots of joy! :)

So just go with it; have fun. And, Welcome Home! :welcome:

OOOOHHHH.....I can REALLY see this all happening to me (don't know about DH, but definitely ME)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter