I just have one Disney DVC wish....

I definately agree. We technically own property in Florida because we have a deed to prove we bought the DVC. By owning this property, I would love the chance to purchase annual passes at the Florida resident price.

I agree myself!! In fact we are going over labor day weekend and NOT going into the parks because we don't want to activate our AP's & we don't want to pay the daily charge!!! Give us a reasonable discount if only offering us Florida Resident prices on ticket media!!!

While I don't think we need an organized campaign (and especially don't want to get DIS in trouble, as Pam mentioned), it *would* be helpful if everyone who posted in agreement here (and others who agree but didn't post) let Member Services know about it:

members@disneyvacationclub.com

Don't forget to include your member number in the e-mail, or I doubt that you will get a response.

It's only a personal suggestion, but how will they ever know what their members want if we don't let them know? Hoping against hope that the powers that be read this board is a little too much of a stretch.

Pam, that's not too organized, is it? If my DW discovers that you call me organized, I think she would laugh for a week.:D

My wife did talk to a higher up at the BWV, and he did agree that eventually DVC would give something equal to the Florida discount. When? who knows?

John, nothing wrong with encouraging folks to express themselves. ;)

Specifically asked them in the title of the letter to please bump the letter on up to the decision makers about such subjects, rather than just writing me back a politely worded explanation of how no pass like that exists... :-)

I was afraid to directly say "let member services know". This thread is just a show of support in a fun sort-of-way. No, wishful thinking alone isn't going to get the job done!

I will be e-mailing and talking to my guide about my desire for a better admission.

I hope people will continue to post their agreement...;) :)

YES!! My family would rather have this benefit than any other! AND if this benefit had been offered all along, it would have been so much easier for us to make the decision to buy. We would have been DVC members several years earlier.

As prospective buyers of DVC, I have to admit that the extremely high ticket prices is one of the main reasons that DH and I are still "on the fence" about whether or not to become members. As much as we love Disney, we've been asking ourselves if we can really afford to go there as often as we'd like when the ticket prices alone could exceed our budget.

We have thought also that we could just enjoy the resort and only go into the parks every other year. However, if a reasonable discount was offered, I think we'd jump at a DVC membership and plan on doing the parks every year!

I

What the heck, I agree too!

P.S. This is my first reply. Have been a member of DVC since 11/98, but have been to WDW/Disneyland about 15 times since '76.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter