I just spoke to the owner of HydroFlask...

Great news! I've been considering one but now I'll wait for the discount and the GKTW charity contribution. I'd wait even longer for a DIS one!

Amanda

That's great to hear, Kevin.

It is truly an *awesome* product ! heh... I mentioned The Dis as well when I ordered.

I'm seriously considering giving them out as Christmas gifts, which would mean an order of at least 20. Would certainly make shopping a lot easier...:rotfl:

I had been thinking [kind of on the fence, you could say] about ordering a hydroflask based on the podcast's positive feedback. Then a fellow dis'er posted about the package being left in front of the garage door and her husband ran over it, destroying it. She called them and they sent her another one at no charge. It certainly wasn't the company's fault that happened, but they went the extra mile for customer service. I will not forget that.

No longer on that fence! :cool2:

Way to use that MoJo Kevin!!! GKTW is a great charity!

How about some HydroFlasks for the Prize-ma-tron?

:( still waiting for my Hydro Flasks from Amazon.

Bought my Hydro Flask locally (support our local businesses, etc.) last week ... and I love it! Thanks for sharing your good experience with this product and company. :love:

Awesome...I would love one with the DIS logo on it. Please keep us informed. Thanks Kevin.

Thanks Kevin...

The kids don't know it yet... but they're all getting hydroflasks for Xmas this year... they're all athletes and I think this would be a great way for them to keep water and whatever with them!!!

I love the idea of the GKTW donation! :thumbsup2

YEA!! I have been checking out the website. Even got my mom looking too :)
I would love a Dis labeled one! Might have to wait just a tad to see if that comes out. :thumbsup2

Great news, I'll hold off and get one when the donation to GKTW is active. I went to get on the other day, but the sports caps were sold out again, so I decided to wait.

Thanks for the update, Kevin.

I just found out that a local business is stocking them and they are holding 2 for me... will have to get more if a DIS one comes out.

I'm planning to buy 5 for our family.. and maybe more as Christmas gifts.

That's great news, Kevin!

I bought one for myself and one for my boyfriend a few months back. I am seriously never without mine. It's like part of my arm now. Just ordered one for my mom, too. Absolutely LOVE the Hydro Flask! :D

I've been wanting to order one of these but keep forgetting. All the more reason to.

Kevin, will you be talking to the kind folks at Oberon Designs next?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter