I just spoke to the owner of HydroFlask...

He wants us to know that the Dis is certainly on their radar and that they HAVE NOTICED the bump in sales.

I asked about adding GKTW to the 5% Back program and that will be done shortly.

I was also told that as a way to say THANK YOU....Disers will be able to enter a promo code for a 10% discount.

More exciting news and details to be announced soon.

That is awesome news! I finally ordered one and it just came in the mail this week, now we all want one! I wish they had the sports caps available. How great of them to give a discount AND the 5% back to GKTW, GREAT NEWS!:thumbsup2
Thanks Kevin!
Lesley

This is great Kevin!! I had put up a thread recently asking about the best sports bottles. I had forgotten about the HydroFlask. A fellow Dis-er reminded me so I was thinking about ordering one anyway. I will probably get myself one as soon as the promotion goes up & then get another if I can get a Dis one. Thanks again for all you do!!:thumbsup2

This is great news! I love my Hydro Flask. It even kept my water cold while the car was parked in 90+ heat for more than 2 hours!

I was planning to order some as Christmas gifts as well, so will wait until the discount and link for GKTW is active. Thanks Kevin!

Since we are asking for The World....

It would be nice if they had a way for the buyer to add a donation to GKTW when ordering the flasks.

A lime green flask with TheDIS or some such would be nice.....

Then I would need a Remembering BAWB sticker to put on the flask. :thumbsup2

Or should there be a Remembering BAWB flask that is the color of a Dole Whip? :rotfl2:

Oh, our next WDW trip is in a couple of months. Can this get done by the end of August? :scared1::laughing:

Later,
Dan

I guess that I will have to order my next ones directly from the company instead of Amazon who is apparently still out of stock. :thumbsup2

I hope the folks at Hydroflask are ready. It appears that the orders are not going to diminish over the next few months. Good for them.

........still waiting for ours to be delivered........

Kevin, Would you please let us know when the GKTW donation and the Disboards discount is available?
:goodvibes

I am so happy to see that HydroFlasks have become such a loved product! I knew that they would. I'm even happier that GKTW is going to be added to the 5% program!

Wow, very cool news! It's GREAT to see a company so interested, and caring, about it's customer base! :thumbsup2

Just throwing in my 2 cents, but when this deal gets struck I'll be in line for 2 or 3 of these. I believe they make great Birthday presents and Christmas gifts.

Hydro Flask told me they just put information in their computer yesterday regarding GKTW rebate and discount. Be sure to make sure you tell them you are from the DIS.

John

Which one of the Hydroflask do most people prefer? I haven't seen them in person so I wasn't sure if I want ed Standard or narrow. Thanks

Good news about GKTW, btw, did anyone notice that "chimps incorporated" is one of donation choices....I'm afraid to ask what that is all about.

heatherwillmom said:
Which one of the Hydroflask do most people prefer? I haven't seen them in person so I wasn't sure if I want ed Standard or narrow. Thanks
I'm guessing it is the narrow now, but the ones they sold at the beginning are the ones I have. Ice from most ice makers fit in them, but ice from trays are normally too big! Hope that helps!

Could someone help me out and post a link to the site, it doesn't come up when I search, thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter