I know, AGAIN? WDW College Program acceptances on the way - Z2H? UPDATE - SHE'S IN!!!

Oh, very cool! Yeah, we don't do quite as fun of things - it's more unskilled labor jobs, and then a few neat ones, like Bibbity Boppity Boutique Fairy Godmothers in Training, Photopass, Characters.. uhm.... I think that may be it? But it's still Disney!

I would totally take a photopass job, it would be fun. And not like there are any other jobs out there right now (especially in my field! No one wants a biochemist! :rotfl:)! I would prefer a full-time job, but hey, after the six months, maybe the economy won't stink as much. And it is Disney! How can we pass this up? :)

Nothing in the mail, but I guess other people asked, and they said they send out emails and real mail on the same day, so I would get the email first.

That means they may be sending things out today, since they did last Friday around 4, and I will be checking back frantically in a few hours.

So now we should pixie dust for a purple email?

Okay - pixie dust for purple email. :thumbsup2

Purple email is what I'm waiting for???? Ok.

Come on purple email!!!!!!

I'm just logging into the purple drama but I sure hope you hear soon. The suspense is killing me. My son is hoping in a couple years to be able to do this.

PIXIE DUST TO YOU!!!!

Thank you guys... looks like nothing today! If so, that's probably a good thing... means I won't hear anything until next week, so it won't ruin Disney on Ice.

Nobody got any emails today, and I believe the offices close at 4.... so unless they send out mail after business hours, I'll have to wait until Monday.

Do they have Monday off for the holiday??
I'm waiting anxiously but don't want you to panic if there is no word on Monday!!!

No news is good news! :)

Don't y'all have mail delivery on Saturdays?

:wizard: For tomorrow...and Tuesday!! (unless they work and do the purple email on Monday) Then :wizard: for Monday too :teeth:

Yes you Jennifer!!!!

Monday is bubbas birthday. That's a good day to be purple!!

Don't get discouraged Danica! I bet the purple email will come Tuesday. It's nice that you can enjoy your weekend without stressing over this every second. Hugs and pixie dust to you because you totally deserve to get this!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter