• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A coworker of mine eats one for breakfast EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Chocolate chip cookie dough!

This was me all through my 20s!! Brown sugar cinnamon, toasted. I always have a pack in my purse if I'm running late, I'll just eat them untoasted. My mom used to feed us Little Debbie cakes for breakfast so I'm used to having sweets in the morning. Now in my 30s though, I've cut most refined sugar from my diet so it's paleo chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. :)

I admit to the occasional strawberry icing pop tarts out of the vending machine at work. On days I’m forced to skip lunch they actually are the most filling thing I can get from there (I eat both, don’t judge). I do leave the dry edges of the crust though.

I saw that, but there aren't any Palo brunch reservations left for our cruise :( I'll keep checking every day, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I heard you can wait in line on embarkation day so I might try that
Totally different cruise, but on our Alaskan cruise we were peon level so no brunch left when I logged in. I also checked every day and did find something a few before sailing. I don’t recall how long before the sailing date but I felt like I checked daily for ever. Good luck.
But pb&j is the easiest thing to make and with better quality and less crap than the uncrustables. Nevermind pb&j is better fresh with non dry bread.
This.

Interesting because I needed them for June and they extended past that (and it was the same last year). From what I can tell, they cancelled the old ones, and issued new ones that expire in a year. They didn’t just adjust an expiration date. :confused3

Yeah, I was kind of surprised myself. I thought maybe he misspoke and it was really for a year but I checked online and the date he said was right. In my case I was fine with the dates so didn't worry too much about it.

Can confirm. Cow tongue is delicious, and enjoyed by millions around the world.
I have had beef heart, but not tongue. It’s a muscle like any other. Now I draw the line at organ meats. I know what they do, and nope.
Says the girl who eats uncrustables....... :rotfl2: :lmao: 😂
Exactly
...Wait... I thought it was me! It was you...??? This whole time????? HOW COULD YOU!!

(I feel like we're missing a quote that would give your comment some context here...) :rotfl2: :lmao: 😂 Don't mind me...just having some fun LOL!
@SouthFayetteFan is bored again. Lol

Ok - now that we brought cereal into this...confession time... before we were churners we were “extreme couponers”.

We once bought 120 boxes of cereal 😮 at once and had them stacked in our basement storage room ordered by exp date. It was a sight to behold. My wife enjoys cereal and at that time in her life was eating it for breakfast, lunch, and her evening snack. 🤣
Wait how were you able to sit down there and work with the mounds of cereal? I’ve watched some of the TLC extreme couponers shows and those people worship their stockpiles. I can’t imagine it doesn’t spoil before you get to eat.

Me too! I didn’t acquire a ton of stuff though, I was more into the money makers, mostly at CVS and Walgreens. I had lots of Diabetes testing machines at one point (donated although it’s really the test strips that are the most expensive). At one point I had so much cough syrup I’m sure my name was on a list somewhere. I believe this is what turned me down the credit card and MS paths.
Hmm it seems like couponing is a gateway discount to churning. 🤔

I have no opinion of pop tarts or strudel. Sorry. :)

My CIC via AU on mom's is on its way in the mail. Do any of y'all know if Office Depot has a limit on the amount of dgc I can buy in a visit? I've read things about cashiers being wonky when there's deal going on but just a regular Thursday, stroll in and buy dgc? I have $3k left on the cruise that I don't want to do to pay ( I know, woe is me...I'm seriously hoping to be subpoena'd).

Thanks 😊

My Office Depot is 3 cards per transaction. Not sure if that is store only or hard coded. If you can get the ones that are loadable up to $1000 that should work though. Did you catch the Amex Lowe’s deal today? That could be a good option for right now too as they have Disney.

Guys I LOVE my Spanish sandals that arrived today!! I saw similar styles the last time we were in Barcelona but didn’t have time to shop. Then I saw a teen with similar sandals when we were in California. I managed to catch the brand name, Pons. I finally got around to googling and found them on amazon with free returns. They are so comfortable and stylish in an understated way. I went with the ones with the extra ankle strap because I have narrow feet and they always slip off. I’m so glad I did. It dressed them up a bit.

Not my photo since I only have one on at the moment :)

Now I want them in all the colors!!

Attachments

• D423E7AB-4729-4666-9024-8BB2E81E8E2D.jpeg
    D423E7AB-4729-4666-9024-8BB2E81E8E2D.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
This was me all through my 20s!! Brown sugar cinnamon, toasted. I always have a pack in my purse if I'm running late, I'll just eat them untoasted. My mom used to feed us Little Debbie cakes for breakfast so I'm used to having sweets in the morning. Now in my 30s though, I've cut most refined sugar from my diet so it's paleo chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. :)
Yum! I always loved the cosmic brownies
giphy (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter