I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report on the Gift Cards thread that no fee $200 MCs will be at Staples next week (sorry/thanks @amalone1013). The poster there mentioned these cards getting hacked and drained before. Guess I'll go buy some and check the packaging carefully. That makes me nervous, but I want to finish using up this Staples credit!

Does Chase allow a spouse to transfer ultimate rewards points to a spouse's Southwest account?

Ahhh. Spouse just got the southwest companion pass on this year's offer (good until the end of the year).
If my husband already has a CSP, would I likely be rejected for the CSP if I added him as an authorized user on my application?
Trying to drum up some Southwest points under his account to combine with the companion pass.

Before you do anything else, tell us exactly what you’re trying to do.

DO NOT add DH as an AU to your prospective CSP thinking that’s the only way to move your UR points to him. The AU for DH will count as if it’s a brand new card for him and add to his */24 count with Chase, without any bonus. There are other ways of moving URs to DH then onto his SW account.

If you have your own CSP (or any other UR-earning card on which you hold URs) and he has his own CSP, you can combine/transfer your UR within the same household to DH’s CSP. Once those UR are on DH’s CSP, he can transfer them to his SW account.

Last edited:
I found a print dress with Mickey Mouse and destinations of different countries with their respective maps!

You look gorgeous in that dress! I am obsessed with it and I NEED one for my summer cruise now. Off to scour the interwebs to see if I can find a place selling it. Is it actually a Disney brand dress?

“Holy crap doo doo doo doo doo doo”
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

CHUGGA CHUGGA FREAKIN CHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard®
Congratulations, @SouthFayetteFan
You've been approved
for a CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard® with an initial credit limit of $20,000.

80,000 MORE MILES HERE I COME!! (i.e. $800 towards Disney!)

I used to hate that term grAAvy train...I love it now. I get why they said it, it's freaking amazing!!!

AA Miles...Who Knew, Right??
original.gif
That’s AH-mazing!!! WhooHoo! All Aboard! Congrats :jumping1:

That theme park view, dining plan, club level too?? plan of yours is getting a lot closer!

OMG! Not only have I left the keys dangling in the door, I've left the door wide open. Not funny. We live in a neighborhood where we are well known and I feel safe but you never know what weirdo may come along. I've gotten better about checking things before actually sleeping.

I've left keys in the door overnight as well. Thank goodness the outer door was locked. Even though we live in a quiet neighborhood you just never know. Now leaving the garage door open would be my worst nightmare.

Report on the Gift Cards thread that no fee $200 MCs will be at Staples next week (sorry/thanks @amalone1013). The poster there mentioned these cards getting hacked and drained before. Guess I'll go buy some and check the packaging carefully. That makes me nervous, but I want to finish using up this Staples credit!
That was my first thought lol.

I'll probably risk enough to use up the last $200 of Staples credit and to finish my CIC MSR and put it all towards my car loan - I think I've got $600 to go on the CIC.

Tempted to take my SPG upgrade offer and start putting all organic spend on it now.

That’s AH-mazing!!! WhooHoo! All Aboard! Congrats :jumping1:

That theme park view, dining plan, club level too?? plan of yours is getting a lot closer!
I think club level has to be scratched...I'm not sure I have enough time to earn all the points with spreading these out by 90 days...

::GASP:: I'm actually considering sacrificing a precious 5/24 slot for a personal card though.... (probably won't happen)

Never even heard of that!

I'm already nervous about trying to get my ADRs next Monday... looks like Homecomin' fills up so fast. And for good reason!

Red Diamond is a tea and coffee company based in Birmingham, AL. Big here. I don't know where you live, but if you are ever in the South try Milo's Tea. It is the only mass produced tea that is true Southern sweet tea. If they don't make their own, Milo's is what everybody here drinks. Milo's tea grew out of Milo's Hamburgers-a small chain only in Alabama. The tea company is now bigger than the hamburger chain. They are expanding into grocery stores in many states, some as far away as California. Making sweet tea at home and finding great sweet tea in restaurants is like making and finding good grits. But that is a whole different thread....:tongue:

https://drinkmilos.com/

I think club level has to be scratched...I'm not sure I have enough time to earn all the points with spreading these out by 90 days...

::GASP:: I'm actually considering sacrificing a precious 5/24 slot for a personal card though.... (probably won't happen)
I appreciated your capt obvious post because I feel like I'll be the person it's aimed at :)

Soooo you can roll through Citi AA biz mailers without them reporting to your personal credit report... hmmm...

Have you not tried to score those must-have ADRs, woken up at ungodly hours as ADRs open up, and then have to deal with Disney IT? I’d be pretty cranky after that too, until I’ve had my morning coffee.
:surfweb:
This time I got to deal with the crushing defeat of 2-month out ADRs. No 'Ohana. (Please note correct spelling.)

But, I found an opening for us at the IllumiNations dinner package & ignored a call from our wedding planner to book it before it disappeared :rotfl2:Don't tell DF.

This time I got to deal with the crushing defeat of 2-month out ADRs. No 'Ohana. (Please note correct spelling.)

But, I found an opening for us at the IllumiNations dinner package & ignored a call from our wedding planner to book it before it disappeared :rotfl2:Don't tell DF.
Last time I couldn't get an 'Ohana reservation like I wanted (for our first time there)... I ended up getting it two days out, and spent the half hour waiting for Illuminations to start rearranging our FPs/ADRs :rotfl: Truly it worked out better though, as we were doing MK DAH that night and instead of trying to get over there after Fantasmic we did DHS a different day and then got to eat an early dinner at 'Ohana before going into MK.

I was trying to book that the other day and couldn't get a part of two to come up, only four.

Here's a little more detail on my Biz grAAvy train:
  • My first application for the dummy offer (public offer) was 12/17/18.
  • I closed that card at around the 65 day mark (from opening) - obviously after all the points had posted
  • I secured a mailer via a private group I'm in so I can't provide a successful marketplace DP
  • This application was put in today 3/21/19 - so 94 days between apps
  • Both were auto-approved
  • I did not get any instant card number for the 2nd app (didn't expect it since it wasn't a dummy offer)
  • I also wasn't able to add it to my online login yet, I guess I'll just wait for the card and have that fun then.
So you absolutely can apply for the first card with the best public offer and only need mailers for the 2nd card and beyond. (I know I'm being captain obvious here but just sharing for folks who haven't been following this since the start)

Also wanted to add that the code was DEAD within 5 minutes. I didn't try accessing it again any sooner, but with the idea of hitting 2 apps with one code I figured I'd check it. So it seems you'd need to literally submit both at the same time in 2 screens or computers.

Great info! Thanks! Although I will most likely go for the CIP soon, I’m also looking into hoping on the train. If we switch the bills we can to credit card payments, we should be able to make the minumum spends. We actually fly AA as they have some awesome web deals from our local airports (5,000 each way to Orlando & California!) And being able to get money towards our Disney trip would be an added benefit. Just gotta get my ducks in a row so I know how to open and close the accounts. Does this work only on the biz cards or can I open personal cards too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter