• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Mrs. Maisel but I cannot stand Gilmore Girls, Bunheads or basically anything else on Freeform... the “quirky cancer” one, the really strange “adopted siblings who become romantically involved” one... I don’t know why all of the shows on that channel are similarly awful to me. My best friend loves all of these shows & tried to get me into them for a long time but I just cannot do it. I would rather watch Sinister Minister or whatever’s on Lifetime. And that’s saying something.

I agree about most shows on Freeform, but I love the bold type that just started season 3. I'm actually a bit surprised it's on freeform because it's a bit more adult than I think their audience is. While the 3 main characters work at a women's fashion mag it has dealt with a lot of issues and well I think, from coming out to the braca breast cancer gene to relationships with parents, friends and sig others.

I do. I just never ran across this one I guess. Where can I find it? Maybe it's on a service we don't have and that's why I never saw it.

Looks like it's on hulu and the freeform app. It was only on one season though it seemed like two because they split it in half when they aired it. It was fun, probably should have gotten another season but I think it lost a bit of itself the second half of the season and got a bit ridiculous. It has some of the same people from GG in it and some of the people in bunheads show up in a year in the life. So weird seeing Mitchum Huntzberger as a kind of surfer dude in BH.

Well I just finished Gilmore girls. The reboot left too much hanging and I feel like I need more.

Why? Without spoiling it for those that may still watch it. While it didn't tie it up with a bow, that's how they'd wanted to end the series so I prefer that they did it at the age she's at now rather than when she graduated college. There's some ridic theories but I think the who is obvious as it's the only timeline that makes sense.

Curious because while it wasn't totally satisfying, I also felt like they didn't need to do more. But I also didn't watch it all within the span of a month. There's some disconnect because they ignored season 7 so her job stuff to me just doesn't make sense and isn't satisfying that she'd go from being so persistent about finding a job/internship in season 6 since we again have to ignore 7 and then be how she is now, but at the same time being older I can understand it a bit.

Why you gotta crush my dreams?!

giphy.gif

Chase Shutdown Story due to maxing out multiple Chase Freedom card 5x at end of 1st quarter: https://www.reddit.com/r/churning/comments/bbyjg3/discussion_thread_april_11_2019/ekof3vh/

This one is a bit concerning. This is a very reputable long-time r/churning member. He stated he has “several Freedoms”. I’m not posting to scare...just to share info :)

I don't understand their comment that BofA is better anyway once you have the cash. Maybe it's because not many here use their cards except for their partner cards but I'm confused.

And to me it just says if you are going to max a cat don't do it all at the end and don't just buy the visa gc if it seems they are watching for it.

DH's CIP #2 showed up today. With the same exp. date as CIP #1 (but not the same card number). My referral bonus is pending as of last night, too.

I read somewhere that they're switching up expiration dates so they're less easy for fraudsters to guess. My SW Biz has the same expiration date as my cards I got last year and isn't based on the month I applied. I'm getting a lot of replacement cards in the same month in 2023.

Why? Without spoiling it for those that may still watch it. While it didn't tie it up with a bow, that's how they'd wanted to end the series so I prefer that they did it at the age she's at now rather than when she graduated college. There's some ridic theories but I think the who is obvious as it's the only timeline that makes sense.

Curious because while it wasn't totally satisfying, I also felt like they didn't need to do more. But I also didn't watch it all within the span of a month. There's some disconnect because they ignored season 7 so her job stuff to me just doesn't make sense and isn't satisfying that she'd go from being so persistent about finding a job/internship in season 6 since we again have to ignore 7 and then be how she is now, but at the same time being older I can understand it a bit.
She dropped a huge bomb shell and I just want more episodes to watch lol. I probably have the unpopular opinion but I actually like Logan so I’d love to see how that plays out.

I do think it’s weird how she had such a great opportunity to go with Obama and then nothing is mentioned about it again. I don’t mind her path going back to stars hollow and writing a book though. I think that could be realistic. She clearly made some bad choices which explains why she’s broke.

Looks like it's on hulu and the freeform app. It was only on one season though it seemed like two because they split it in half when they aired it. It was fun, probably should have gotten another season but I think it lost a bit of itself the second half of the season and got a bit ridiculous. It has some of the same people from GG in it and some of the people in bunheads show up in a year in the life. So weird seeing Mitchum Huntzberger as a kind of surfer dude in BH.

Ah, that explains it. I don't have Hulu and hadn't heard of Freeform until tonight.

She dropped a huge bomb shell and I just want more episodes to watch lol. I probably have the unpopular opinion but I actually like Logan so I’d love to see how that plays out.

I do think it’s weird how she had such a great opportunity to go with Obama and then nothing is mentioned about it again. I don’t mind her path going back to stars hollow and writing a book though. I think that could be realistic. She clearly made some bad choices which explains why she’s broke.

I really liked Emily's last scene, where she was scaring the kids in the museum. That one really made me laugh.

Haha me too. I liked Mr. Kim being there for .2 seconds

Oh yeah, that was funny. I always thought it was weird that Lane talked about her parents when there was no Mr. Kim in 7 years. Just one of my pet peeves. I read an article explaining why, but I still felt like it just didn't make sense.

I don't understand their comment that BofA is better anyway once you have the cash. Maybe it's because not many here use their cards except for their partner cards but I'm confused.

And to me it just says if you are going to max a cat don't do it all at the end and don't just buy the visa gc if it seems they are watching for it.
It seemed to me to maybe be him grasping at someway to justify it in his mind...Lying to yourself to say it's ok, lol!

hes talking about the BOA's preferred member program where if u keep a large cash reserve with BOA, they increase your cash back. LINK

We have those same services plus the plain Hulu and NHLtv. I LOVED the crown. Can't wait for more!
We now have plain Hulu too. I forgot about that cause I only signed up for the SB's lol! I'll have to see if there is anything good on there.

Yay for team Logan! I can see that cause that's totally what she did, but also why it's better it happened at year in a life than when she graduated college.

The Obama job doesn't exist in the ASP world because it was season 7 and since we know how she'd have ended the series, who knows what type of job they would have had Rory in at the end. It's part of the annoyance of it all since they ignored it and it messed with cannon.

It seemed to me to maybe be him grasping at someway to justify it in his mind...Lying to yourself to say it's ok, lol!

hes talking about the BOA's preferred member program where if u keep a large cash reserve with BOA, they increase your cash back. LINK

Ah I see. I figured there was something missing which is he's looking for straight up cash back in this instance. While useful it's not as fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter