I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. I just never ran across this one I guess. Where can I find it? Maybe it's on a service we don't have and that's why I never saw it.

It is in on Hulu, you could do a free trial and watch it, it is really good. Very quirky.

She dropped a huge bomb shell and I just want more episodes to watch lol. I probably have the unpopular opinion but I actually like Logan so I’d love to see how that plays out.

I do think it’s weird how she had such a great opportunity to go with Obama and then nothing is mentioned about it again. I don’t mind her path going back to stars hollow and writing a book though. I think that could be realistic. She clearly made some bad choices which explains why she’s broke.

I also love Logan, always have! He has certainly not been a prince, far from it, but I can't help it, I adore him :-)

Fortunately my flights to/from Orlando for early May still look like they're okay. My flight to Charleston in June looks fine, but the return is saying "sold out". That flight has a connection, and all of the other flights that have the first leg of that flight are also showing "sold out". There is really only one other return flight that would work for us - do you think if I call them they would switch us without paying the fare difference? Or do I have to wait until I'm notified?

If you can spare the time I'd call now to get the flight you want. That's what happened to our flight that was cancelled, the one leg was no longer operating so the whole flight was "sold out" on the site as they don't just remove it from view. I'd bet there was a glitch with the notifications and you just got missed.

If you can spare the time I'd call now to get the flight you want. That's what happened to our flight that was cancelled, the one leg was no longer operating so the whole flight was "sold out" on the site as they don't just remove it from view. I'd bet there was a glitch with the notifications and you just got missed.
Thanks for the encouragement to call! The agent I spoke with agreed that it looked like it would probably be taken out of service, so he switched our flights! We're now leaving 3 hours earlier and have a longer layover, but it was better than any of the alternatives.

Chase Shutdown Story due to maxing out multiple Chase Freedom card 5x at end of 1st quarter: https://www.reddit.com/r/churning/comments/bbyjg3/discussion_thread_april_11_2019/ekof3vh/

This one is a bit concerning. This is a very reputable long-time r/churning member. He stated he has “several Freedoms”. I’m not posting to scare...just to share info :)
Ugh. I’ve been getting some fraud alerts with the freedom buying visa gift cards so I’ll have to watch this. I do spread out my purchases and am generally buying something else so it’s not 505.95 purchase. Just yesterday I got a Mcgc at S+S with Cadbury eggs. Nothing can come wrong from purchasing Cadbury mini eggs???!!!

Well - it's better than when half of you thought I was a woman...
I thought you were a pimply millennial living in your parents basement with a “wife” and “kids”.
I decided to go all out and booked the Backstage Magic Tour for June. I haven't told DH yet. I figured we should do it now while we can get our 15% off with APs.

Also, I got an email with more details on the OI meetup and it's going to have the castle projections so I'm excited because we haven't seen them yet.
Wait don’t you have UOAPs too?

Ugh. I’ve been getting some fraud alerts with the freedom buying visa gift cards so I’ll have to watch this. I do spread out my purchases and am generally buying something else so it’s not 505.95 purchase. Just yesterday I got a Mcgc at S+S with Cadbury eggs. Nothing can come wrong from purchasing Cadbury mini eggs???!!!
Not at all. They are my favorite. Shimmer or regular? :)

We did Keys to the Kingdom a few years ago and I loved getting to see the utilidors. I even found all that magical :D

I did Keys to the Kingdom and yes seeing the utilidors was awesome. On the Undiscovered Epcot tour it didn’t have the novelty of going underground. It was literally just out this door and here is a bus stop with CM’s smoking, waiting for their bus, a little miserable. We did see the costume department which was neat. I guess my problem was more of I work in a place where there are signs that “your person can be searched at any time” signs are up. I don’t like to see WDW the same way. It also felt like we were invading their personal space.

My cousin moved to FL and has worked for Disney for almost 20 years. It has been a good career for her but the magic is most definitely gone.

I still would love for my girls to do the college program if they could, but I have absolutely no desire myself to ever work there at all!

Congratulations!!!! I am so glad to hear that worked! I almost want to go back to the Maldives to try out the resort. I am working on it but won't go back unless we are stopping at the Al Maha again first.

This is exactly why I am working on getting a second Aspire. Hopefully, well before it gets nerfed.

The Aspire gets you 14x on Hilton spend :D

You speak my language LOL My next aspirational travel hacking project is Bora Bora. I've decided we need to see how it compares to the Maldives. Meanwhile, I'm also working on getting back to the Maldives but only becasue it is close to the Al Maha and if I'm headed that way, I might as well visit a different atoll there again too.

Oh that is my favorite tour. I think we've done it 7 times. It's been a while and I've been saying we need to do it again. That and Senses of Africa because I love the Okapi :lovestruc

14X points is crazy!

I can't believe they don't put any restrictions on the free weekend night certificate. I can see this changing at some point because as @Lain said the value is unbelievable!

ITA, Bora Bora is definitely on our list. I tried to talk dd into Bora Bora next year but she is set on the Maldives, so the Maldives it is. We won't be stopping on our way there as she only has 6 days off school -- so it's straight there and back. I am going to start watching flights towards the end of this month on Aeroplan and as soon as they post on AA and UR. I'll use which gets me there the fastest with the best value. I think I'd like to go to Bali for a few weeks while she's in college.

Does it expire before you do the IO event? That seems like a pretty good deal too
No, it's good until 9/5 I think. This was more of a, hey we'll be here during this and heard good things... that was part of my issue with the price, we already have passes :) But then the passes were just a perk because we basically paid the same for the passes as we were going to pay for 3 days in the parks plus a VB day last September, so anything beyond that trip was bonus (like our 2 days in January). Depending on how the event is, I can see doing it over separate tickets when we don't have passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter