• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v5.0 - 2022 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I could apply for a CIU using P2's link, and then SM for a match? 90K + 20K for $7500 spend?

Last time I asked for a match (BizWoH, 1 mo after application) it was denied, so I'm wary.
I would you don’t have anything to lose….the 75k URs + 20k support URs are more than the 90k UR bonus anyway…and it seems most are getting the extra 15k URs

The Marriott on the Champ D'Lseee is amazing and in London the Hilton Paddington so maybe a reverse!
Thanks--I will check those out. We were in London and May and I loved our hotel (London Edition) but I'm fairly open minded.

Reply from Chase on the 90,000 CIU offer (card approved 9/10)

am pleased to confirm that we can match the 90,000 bonus points offer on your account, but the spending criteria will remain $7,500.00 and not change to $6,000.00. Our records show that you have not yet met the spending requirement of $7,500.00. Once you meet the required spend, please reply to this email to claim the offer and we will add 15,000 bonus points to match the 90,000 bonus points offer. We'll post the original 75,000 bonus points to your account within 6 to 8 weeks after the billing cycle in which you qualify.

Thanks for posting, I just sent my SM. Fingers crossed!

I am ready to apply for an INK card but I have been waiting for the 90k offer to go public. From what I can gather the 90k offer is an in-branch offer and also possibly targeted. I really need a SUB right now so I am tempted to just go with the existing 75K offer and then ask to have it matched. I wonder if it matters whether you use a referral link or not. The 6k spend would also be nice if I can get that. Oh gosh, what to do, what to do.

Meantime I am lowering my CL. Maybe I should look into an AMEX biz card while I wait on Chase.
If you're looking for the $6k spend, I'd wait a bit. If the spend isn't an issue, go with the current offer then ask to match right away.
Reply from Chase on the 90,000 CIU offer (card approved 9/10)

am pleased to confirm that we can match the 90,000 bonus points offer on your account, but the spending criteria will remain $7,500.00 and not change to $6,000.00. Our records show that you have not yet met the spending requirement of $7,500.00. Once you meet the required spend, please reply to this email to claim the offer and we will add 15,000 bonus points to match the 90,000 bonus points offer. We'll post the original 75,000 bonus points to your account within 6 to 8 weeks after the billing cycle in which you qualify.
I got pretty much the same. I'm kinda bummed they won't change the spend because this one is gonna be hard for me. My card took over 2 weeks to arrive which cut into my time and $7500 is already a stretch.

So if my Chase offers on P2 debit card, that it says we redeemed on 9/30, haven't credited yet, I am assuming we are probably out of luck at this point? P2 is not going to call for that.

For the Amex retention offer on the Delta plat, can I do it on a weekend with chat, or is it best to do it on a weekday?

I got my newest card Monday, made all the charges to meet the spend by Thursday LOL. Three were at Sams the day I got the card. The two $96 charges posted to the account on Wednesday, the $600 charge is not posted and no longer pending. Come on Sams, I need those points, and I have no idea how soon after you get the card that FNBO cuts the first statement.

For those that have used URs to purchase Universal tickets from the Chase portal, were the cash prices consistent with Universal's prices? I swear when I priced them before they were, which meant using URs with my CSP would be less "money" than buying direct from Universal. Now that I need to purchase, I'm seeing inflated prices or what they're listing is for a different ticket type and they have it worded wrong. There's some language about a promo. I went through the motions of purchasing what they were calling a 1-day park-to-park for 11/7 to see if the price changed and on the next screen in the description it said the ticket was for 2 days. I'm so confused.

IHG app..... having problems with the 'book 3 nights,get 4th free' feature..... anyone else seeing this? in a dummy booking it just shows points needed for the 4 nights without taking one off....

For those that reached out for the match in CIU do you have multiple ink cards? I am slightly worried about more eyes on my account when we have each have multiple, but those extra points would be nice!
i do worry a bit. DH has 3 Ink cards currently (opened 9/2021, 4/2022 and 9/2022) and one we closed not too long ago, but they didn't seem to have a problem with it.

For those that reached out for the match in CIU do you have multiple ink cards? I am slightly worried about more eyes on my account when we have each have multiple, but those extra points would be nice!

The reply I got agreed to match and quoted the 24 month language. Anybody else get that? I know it's been reported on r/churning.

It does make me a little worried, though I think it's just some agents choosing to copy/paste certain terms. What will hopefully happen is they'll see the 75k post and then add the points. 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter