I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked my DL amex biz today to see if the AT&T offer had been adjusted since they escalated it last Sunday and they said 5-7 days. It finally showed the $200 credit today! So if you have and offer that doesn't work it's worth having them look into it, worst thing is they say no but I'm glad it worked this time. I wouldn't have tried to do it a second time to see if it worked.

If you are in the app, I clicked on CSR and they are all the way on the bottom. They were similar to AmEx. $5 off StitchFix, 10% off at Ruby Tuesday, 10% PBKids, etc. You just click on it and it gets added. Our Marriott cards only had 3 or 4 offers on them while my CSR had probably 20 or so.

20C3DAD6-9E5A-416E-95F3-537D9B8C9815.jpeg
Am I looking in wrong spot? Still don’t see.

DVC phone tour - $40 gift card
I got the email this week and the fine print says the GC would be mailed. I called a few minutes ago and the person said she could tell I did the same phone tour last year. She was surprised that I got the offer again. She said since I did it already, she would just ask me if I had any questions. I told her I was just calling in to get the gift card and she was fine with it. Told me they are emailing the card this year and I would get it within 3 days.
Time invested - 5 min

Safeway has 8x on all of the Happy GCs, $10 instantly on $100 on fashion GCs, $7 instantly on dining GCs and 15% off on $50 iTunes.

I really, REALLY dislike BofA's business card layout. I find it very confusing because there's the card and then the overall acct. It's more difficult for me to see what I haven't paid transaction wise than others because of their set up. Makes me want to make sure I pay before the statement going forward now that I've met the spend and won't have as much spend going on the card.

Despite my annoyance that we all know I have with BofA :rotfl2: How long do I have to wait after cancelling the personal Alaska card before applying for a new one to get the miles again? I always want more miles but I'm a little over 1,500 miles short of what I need for my August flights.

ETA I'm 4/24 and the Hyatt card will drop off in March/April so while I'd like a UR biz, until I get a permanent job (won't be the temp job I'm at now) I can't even come close to any of their MSR's so I'm ok with waiting until April/May at the earliest to get one.

I guess they hate me. Lol. Thanks. At least I know I’m not crazy. Searched everywhere.
I just found mine this morning on the app, haven't looked online yet. I looked online all over yesterday and didn't see anything. Nothing exciting for me.

Despite my annoyance that we all know I have with BofA :rotfl2: How long do I have to wait after cancelling the personal Alaska card before applying for a new one to get the miles again? I always want more miles but I'm a little over 1,500 miles short of what I need for my August flights.

ETA I'm 4/24 and the Hyatt card will drop off in March/April so while I'd like a UR biz, until I get a permanent job (won't be the temp job I'm at now) I can't even come close to any of their MSR's so I'm ok with waiting until April/May at the earliest to get one.

After some googling I found that I'd be fine to apply and since when I logged into alaska air there was a 40k miles for 2k spend I went for it. Auto approve after some verification questions and they gave me my number right away, so I can start using it online now. Didn't know bofa did this, maybe since I applied through AS site. I can at least get my ticket to MCO and then get the return once I have the rest of the miles.

Now I just need my CSR travel credit to reset so I can use it for my room at Pop and then downgrade to a CSP. And I will tell them part of the reason is that I can't book Disney and that I don't like Expedia so I'll really mostly be using it for partner transfers which means I don't need a CSR. I'll eventually get an Amex that gets me lounge access since it seems like their other benefits are also better than the CSR along with their travel portal being better.

Is the typical support bonus on the Amex Biz Gold 20k or is this a short-term thing? Trying to decide if I need to act now on the BBP or if I have time to wait since I have 5k MSR on Gold still to meet although most of that will be spa and car insurance in Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter