I love my DVC!!

Well let me jump right into the DVC group hug! :grouphug: We love, love, love our DVC! This year we went for two weeks in January with multiple family and friends, and are going down next week to watch our daughter run the Food and Wine Marathon. We usually take lots of people with us and have a ball. Our kids tell us it is the best thing we ever did as a family! How cool is that!:cool1:
AWE! I love it!! So fun! We are new owners..but so far my 10 year old loves Disney and loves that we are going more often and especially loves that we can take family and friends.

I just got back from my first trip as a DVC member and feel similarly! This one was a friends trip (staying in a 2BR was amazing!), but we have an extended family trip coming up in December and then Princess Half weekend in February. We're really enjoying staying at different resorts and would never stay in a Deluxe otherwise. Who knows if financially it makes sense with buying DVC v. investing the money. All I know is we have so many trips planned and we wouldn't have done it this way otherwise :-)
When we bought our first contract in 1993 I was worried about telling our accountant. What a surprise I got when I did, he thought it was a great idea and actually ended up buying a contract and his son also bought one! Twenty five years and 3 additional contracts we are still enjoying our decision. We had four children at the time we purchased and now they are all married with children that we share the magic with...11 grandkids!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter