I love.....

Waking up each morning
Sipping coffee and playing Hay Day before getting busy with the day
Being retired
Having reasonably good health
Traveling (cruises, road trips, camping, Mackinaw Island, Smoky Mountains and renting cabins)
Spending time with our kids and grandkids
Going for walks in the woods or on a beach
The smell of freshly cut hay
Cats
Curling up on the couch with a good book
Baking cookies
Taking a long drive in the country
Holding hands with DH
Having the best DH I could ever ask for
Going to bed each night and thanking God for my many blessings

I love to crochet, especially on days where the rain is beating against the windows-so soothing.

I love to bundle up in warm layers when the house is drafty and have a nice big cup of tea with too much powdered creamer in it.

Its like you are whats right with the DIS and I am the evil empire :p

me to just love that frst day when you got the whole week in front of you

That's probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever told me here on the DIS, Jason. :love:

.....but the 2nd part of that sentence so not true as far as how I'm sure most of us feel about you. ;) :goodvibes

I love reading everyone's responses about what they love!

I love running on a cold winter morning.

I love rain storms.

I love new socks.

I love a cold pillow.

This one is fun! Things I love:

1. No where to go on a cold winter night with a fire in the fireplace, a warm blanket on the couch, a warm beverage and either something good to watch or something good to read. Oh, and a nice smelling candle burning.
2. A clean house.
3. The first night of vacation—arrival night. The work of traveling/packing/unpacking is done and anticipation is at its peak.
4. Don’t tell my husband but when he travels for work I love having the bed to myself and being able to watch TV late into the night.
5. Watching my girls be nice to each other—teenagers so somewhat rare.
6. Christmas lights.
7. Talking a walk in the fall—beautiful scenery and crisp, cool air.
8. Taking my bra off at the end of the day.

This one is fun! Things I love:

1. No where to go on a cold winter night with a fire in the fireplace, a warm blanket on the couch, a warm beverage and either something good to watch or something good to read. Oh, and a nice smelling candle burning.
2. A clean house.
3. The first night of vacation—arrival night. The work of traveling/packing/unpacking is done and anticipation is at its peak.
4. Don’t tell my husband but when he travels for work I love having the bed to myself and being able to watch TV late into the night.
5. Watching my girls be nice to each other—teenagers so somewhat rare.
6. Christmas lights.
7. Talking a walk in the fall—beautiful scenery and crisp, cool air.
8. Taking my bra off at the end of the day.

Excellent list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter