i miss it!!!

r&r_teen

Earning My Ears
does anybody miss disney as much as me!? i was there in november and i wanna go back so bad. that was our third trip in 18 months and now we aren't going back until feb of 2005!!!!! and we go for so long...... :( *tear*

iv'e never been to Disney!!!!!!!!!:( i want to go soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :(

I miss it a lot too! I'm not going again til July.

The cheerleaders from my school are down there right now and the poms are going in a week or so. It's my fault for playing basketball and track instead of being one of them I guess, lol.

i miss it a lot :(. i went for one day this december, and im not going back till next december

i would of went twice this year but i quit flag and so i have to wait till aug. this year and then we'll prob go next aug. basical we go every aug.

I miss it too! I'm leaving to go Thursday night, but I haven't gone since last March! I'm only going for 4 days, but it's Disney! :earsgirl:

i miss it alot..im going for marching band next year i ususally go every april but i have finals this year and cant take off
:wave2:

I miss it a lot too. I haven't been since Feb 2002, and I'm not sure when I'll get back there again. I'm going to put that at the top of my list for my graduation trip next year, but everyone in my house (except me) is sick of WDW :earseek: . I wish we were going this trip, but my stepdad insists on only going to Sea World and Universal this time:mad:

I miss it i went june 2003 and im going again june 9th this year! 117 days i cant wait!:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :sunny: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter