• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need Disney Therapy. Are you coming or not?.... Nov/Dec 11 pre trip report

Sorry to hear about your band. That is disappointing.

I'm choosing not to believe it. As are a few other fans. Plus one of the guys sisters on facebook said that they were taking a break but would be back eventually. I choose to believe that regardless of whatever statement is on their website. Sure they'd be mad to throw away the success they have. They're still getting number one singles and albums and still selling out tours 14 years on! I believe they will just take an extended break to try something different for a while but two or three years from now they'll have a come back tour! :goodvibes

That's thinking positive!

Maybe it's good to disband while still bringing in the hits. Will make it easier coming back together, than if they were in decline, trying to build back up.

I wish them the best in their new endeavors.

That's thinking positive!

Maybe it's good to disband while still bringing in the hits. Will make it easier coming back together, than if they were in decline, trying to build back up.

I wish them the best in their new endeavors.
It was all over the papers today obv. Papers all claim it's for good but one of the guys sisters is on facebook and she said they will get back toether eventually. They took a year off there about two years ago and then came back again so I prefer to think of this as an extended break rather than them splitting up for good and will remain hopeful and patiently waiting their return :)

In the meantime according to the papers one of them is going off on his own solo career (yay concerts to go to while I wait for the band to reform) another is going to be a radio presenter (already my new favourite radio show before it starts) one is going into songwriting and the other one is going to be a mentor on a show called the Voice of Ireland which I guess is kind of like the X factor maybe?!

Also pictures from Tuesday's trip to the disney shop:
They changed the window display from Cars to the Lion King:
18102011098.jpg

18102011102.jpg

18102011101.jpg

18102011103.jpg

That Timon would pop up and down in the log
18102011100.jpg

They also had the poshy Disney dolls:
18102011099.jpg

Saw Lion King in 3D then and also saw many advertisements for this:
18102011104.jpg

Can't wait! :lovestruc

31 DAYS TO DISNEY!!!

IMG_0524.jpg

Angel (trip mascot) is very excited to start the 30 day countdown! I only printed a little one to go over my bed so when I wake up first thing i see is how many days left to Disney!

Got highly excited today in work as well as new rota went up but it's reached trip month rota! :)

It's getting so close and I'm getting so emotional about it I'm going to bawl in magic kingdom! :goodvibes:lmao:

WOW...30 day countdown beginning! :banana: I so love your pictures of the Disney stores that you visit. I thought of you last Friday afternoon...I stopped off at a Disney store in Denver on my way home. We don't have any stores close to us...this is the closest for me and it is 7 hours away. I bought a few things for the kids for the trip...but sadly no fun window display like you always get to see! :confused3

30 days... wow, it's coming up quick. I'm glad you posted that, it reminds me that my 30 days is just around the corner. :lmao:

WOW...30 day countdown beginning! :banana: I so love your pictures of the Disney stores that you visit. I thought of you last Friday afternoon...I stopped off at a Disney store in Denver on my way home. We don't have any stores close to us...this is the closest for me and it is 7 hours away. I bought a few things for the kids for the trip...but sadly no fun window display like you always get to see! :confused3

Thank you :) They change the window display to suit whatever movie is released. I only went in the other day to see what Halloween stuff they had and they had nothing Halloween wise :O They had Xmas stuff though.. I would have taken pics but an over enthusiast CM kept asking me if I needed help like every time I moved to a different section in the store! :goodvibes

30 days... wow, it's coming up quick. I'm glad you posted that, it reminds me that my 30 days is just around the corner. :lmao:

I know it's mad how close it is now. Like this time next month I will be on the plane on the way to Mickey's house (hopefully if it doesn't snow :scared1: )

:woohoo: on it being 30 days!!!

Love the mascot - is Angel going on the trip with you?

Thank you. Yes Angel is going on the trip with me.. He comes on every trip!

Woo can start 30 day countdown now...

This time next month I'll be in Florida woohoo!

*Squeals* The Ticker says weeks. WEEKS LEFT TO MICKEY'S HOUSE!!!:banana:

Also grossed out right now I heard a squeal in the yard so went to check on dogs figuring it was a cat! Bleh no dogs had killed a rat :scared1: I've never seen a rat in our yard before but freaked now and then one of the silly dogs went and took it into his bed and had it there like a blinking toy! <vomit much> Lol I had to get the neighbour in to get rid of it because I was freaking out :rolleyes:

And Disney randomness... I'm not home alot these days I kind of only get in to sleep except at the weekends so momma had a little surprise she didn't tell me about last weekend. I was going to cook dinner and put my hand in to take out a plate and then looked in as bowls normally on top of plates were gone... Queue excited squealing again as momma had bought TIGGER plates and hid them in the press for me to discover and I now will only eat off said Tigger plates :goodvibes

<sings and dances off> 30 days to Disney, 30 days to disney fa la la la fa la la la </end song and dance> :rotfl:

Well, it is kind of a good news/bad news update...

The bad news is you found a rat.

The good news is that your dogs caught it for you and you're only a few weeks away from Disney.

I'd say the good news outweighs the bad.:thumbsup2

Well, it is kind of a good news/bad news update...

The bad news is you found a rat.

The good news is that your dogs caught it for you and you're only a few weeks away from Disney.

I'd say the good news outweighs the bad.:thumbsup2

The Disney part does anyway :)
Cannot wait! :goodvibes

Firstly at the mo I'm trying to decide what to bring hand luggage wise that I can fit the most into on the way home and still fit it in those airline hand baggage check metal things... (techy term?)

Last year we got one of the small red disney pull along cases for hand luggage coming home and I measured it so it is ok for our flight this year as we're going different airline. However my issue of sorts is last year we flew with delta and delta are really cool in the fact they essentially allow two pieces of hand luggage per person so I had a pink kind of gym bag from nike and a bag on my back as well but the irish airlines only allow one piece of hand luggage which is 10kg instead of delta's 18kg as well.

So I'm wondering if I'll fit more into red pull along or the pink gym bag will be better coming home. I think prob I'd fit more into the pink one as it's more flexible but then if I stuff it out to much I don't think it will fit in their bag measure things. Bleh luggage worries! :rolleyes:

Pre-ordering photopass now! :)

Also going to try post pics to my facebook when I'm away so if ya want to follow along let me know and I'll add ya as my page is private on that!

This time four weeks we will have just landed in Orlando :banana:

and just as suddenly this trip is slowly falling apart at the seams! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter