• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need gift ideas for my Autistic child

my students always enjoy bumble balls, massagers in the shapes of animals, wiggly pens......hope this helps.
Merry Christmas

My son is 9 and has autism. He really like the sing along videos also, but any Disney movie is good in him opinion. He especially likes Old Yeller. My son likes computer games also as long as they are Disney or Blue's Clues. I bought the Disney Scene It game for both my kids for Christmas this year. I am hoping my son will like it also. My son also like Frosty the Snowman, so anything to do with snowmen is a good idea for him also. I know trains were already mentioned. My son like Thomas, but he likes to put things on the tracks and have the train crash through them. I also bought him a remote control car but am saving it for his birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter