I need your screenshots for the DIS/VMK Youtube video!

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
If you'd like to participate in the DIS/VMK youtube video I am making, please post a screenshot of yourself. Post only one of your favourite shots. You can be sitting down, in your favourite outfit, or even on the jungle cruise! Everything will be made into a picture no bigger than 150 pixels by 150 pixels. I MAY edit them into a black and white, a single colour and so on to match the video theme. Each person will be on one bigger image with a couple others.

The boys and girls will be seperated into two videos. If you'd like to be in the video, please post your screenshot! Thanks for reading :)

here is mine littlebelle's King Kong

63674Littlebelle_King_Kong_edited.JPG

LOL! Nice. You do know that it will be a small picture, right?

Heres mee.. Is this alright or do you want me to give you the one with the full screen?

Completely off topic, but Best, I just LOVE Elmer the elephant! My daughter and I used to giggle ourselves silly when we read it!

Completely off topic, but Best, I just LOVE Elmer the elephant! My daughter and I used to giggle ourselves silly when we read it!

Lol my spanish teacher read us the book and my class couldnt stop laughing it was SoOoo funny and we got in SoOoo much troublee!! :rotfl:

I'll only be using your character so that picture is fine!

bravehookandpins.jpg

here this is the best i got and i have a picture of host lily i think do you want that

I could use the staff photo.. if you have one I'd gladly use it!

I'll use it next! Thanks!

For those wondering, here is the first image for the video. What do you think? :)

i1en9.png

Well I said in the first post I will only need and use one, so please choose the one you'd like. I may use some parts of the other photos however. So basically, to answer your question, the two are all I need!

I just need one picture of you. Just like in the image from the video, they will basically look like that. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter