I need your screenshots for the DIS/VMK Youtube video!

:) Snowy, I know you're a girl, but your character is a boy. Would you want to be in the boys video or the girls? It's up to you.

That's a great one Luna, I'll use the entire car shot :p
I'll ask DarthJordan if it's okay with him if I use to picture and put him in the credits

I'd like you to use the 1st one. :)
If you think the second one's better, you can use that instead.

I think the second is better because the first is Christmas themed, and Christmas will be long gone by January when we will hopefully release the video. But, it's all up to you.

That's a great one Luna, I'll use the entire car shot :p
I'll ask DarthJordan if it's okay with him if I use to picture and put him in the credits

LOL yea he made it for me LOL

Bump :) I'm going to find some perfect shots of MYSELF for the video. :p

Come on everyone! If you wanna make this video we need your screenshots!

Hi milkabum :) I have a ton of pictures you can use from all the months of VMK but for now here is my personal one.

I hope its not too big:

2s6spyq.jpg

Which one would you like me to use, the one on the left or on the right? I can only use one.

If possible, do you think you could crop the pic of the actual me out? I'm really bad at that sort of thing.

Lion

Well apparently you're a guy.
On a girls character.

Which video do you wanna be in, girls or boys?

Here's a closing picture. Once I get on VMK I'll do one with my signature in it also.
Closing1.jpg

Lax, it's not fair to other players that only have one picture.

LOL Allison where are you?
EDIT: Found you, in the green shirt right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter