I really realized the value of my DVC on my last trip

We had a similar experience last week. We had two wonderful nights at Poly on points, lake view, could see space mountian from my bed. Then we moved over to Shades of Green for 6 nights. Now don’t get me wrong, Shades of Green is a great place and we are very fortunate to have access to it, DH is retired USCG, but it’s just not the same. The prices at Shades are really fantastic but even with the value of the place we left knowing we need to buy more points. We also want to start staying in 1 Beds, we have decided with our kids being older we need more space. We definiltey feel really spoiled by DVC.

My niece and family usually stay with us when we go. We usually get 1 or 2 GVs due to the number of family members. They decided to do a last minute stay at POR and invited me to join them for a couple days. When my grand-niece walked into the room, she looked at her folks and asked where the rest of it was. I caught some flak when I joined them later for spoiling her.

We rent studios right now, but once we buy, we plan to stay in 1-bedrooms and i'm already excited about it haha. I feel like it takes it from 'this is the room you sleep in' to 'this is the place you go to relax and enjoy.'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter