I think tech needs to do some serious maintenance on here.

I am still having trouble, too. I don't use internet explorer, but I do use Chrome, Safari and Silk on my Kindle Fire. On my kindle i can only read one page at time, then i have to close the tab and reopen the website. Today has been horrible on Chrome.
I use Chrome all the time (albeit not on a Kindle) and I have no issues with opening/navigating the boards.

Only when I go to this website does my internet completely freeze up and crashes every few minutes.

The pages load slow.

Sometimes the pages won't load at all.

Sometimes I can't see anything I'm typing until several minutes after I've typed a sentence and then half the words are missing letters because clearly iI was typing faster than the website could handle

I've had to restart my computer because it completely freezes but then when I come back to the website its still all screwy.
It's still happening and driving me to the point of insanity now. :(

Im having the same difficulty loading pages and having lags when I'm typing a message. It's happening to me on my iPhone using Safari. It's the only website where this happens. I also frequently have the page completely freeze. About 40% of the time when the screen freezes, the page reloads itself and I get a message bar across the top saying "an error has occurred." The other 60% of the time, I have to completely shut down and reload Safari and start all over. I cleared all of my history including advertiser info and I thought that helped, but it just happened again.

I have the same "freezing" problems, slow loading, and trouble typing letters!! I thought it was me and my computer. Now I know I'm not alone, and feel we should all complain to the website manager. I bet there are a lot of people out there who just get frustrated and leave the site....

So weird... I'm having no problems at all now. I use Chrome. Why would some people using chrome have problems and other have no problems.. Ugh.

So weird... I'm having no problems at all now. I use Chrome. Why would some people using chrome have problems and other have no problems.. Ugh.
I don't know. It may be a combination of using Chrome plus having an adblocker program.

I know (with Chrome) I've not had any issues with DISboards since installing AdBlock Plus.

That said, about a week ago, I found that I'm unable to click on any of the normally clickable things on the right side of the main forum page (news & updates/profile posts). :confused3

I don't know. It may be a combination of using Chrome plus having an adblocker program.

I know (with Chrome) I've not had any issues with DISboards since installing AdBlock Plus.

That said, about a week ago, I found that I'm unable to click on any of the normally clickable things on the right side of the main forum page (news & updates/profile posts). :confused3

I had never even thought about installing Google Chrome on my iPhone, but after reading this I'd thought I'd give it a try. Even as I'm typing, I still notice it lags behind, but not nearly as badly as on Safari. Since I use Chrome on my laptop, I can't believe I never thought to download it on my phone. I'll see if it helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter