• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I want my magic band+

Well , we have dozens of pages of guest pleading with Disney RELEASE MY MP+ . Who cares if it works . It's so cute.
Now we are getting reports of why it has been delayed.
Funny how we got want we wanted.
I haven't read anything which Disney did anything to extend battery life.
I have a 3 year old Galaxy phone

I can't play candy crush for 3 hours without charging or plugging in my phone.

It is showing I have 8 days to pre-order but when I go to check out it is defaulting to my address as opposed to the resort. Should I change the address to the resort address with my reservation number somewhere on there?

Anybody know why Disney says ages 8+ for the MagicBand+? (It says it can be resized). Regular MagicBands are listed as ages 3+...

Just asking for a friend who is going in November and has 8 year olds and a 5 year old who will be "super-pissed if his sisters bands light up and his doesn't."
I'd like to know this too. As long as it fits my 4 yr old's wrist, I'm good. But if it's a size issue then it's a problem.

I'd like to know this too. As long as it fits my 4 yr old's wrist, I'm good. But if it's a size issue then it's a problem.

The old bands did have the removable grey part to make it smaller, but I don't think MB+ does. That may be an issue.

I also ordered on release day and they still say in progress. We have 3 weeks before our trip so we’re very likely fine, but I’m terribly impatient. I’d like to give them to the boys the weekend before when I let them know we’re going.

Seems likely then that the age recommendation may have something to do with the charger, and not the band itself. That's my guess anyway.
This, and I think maybe the slightly bigger/heavier puck might be too clunky on a tiny wrist.

As an adult with small wrists the puck will take up a decent chunk of real estate on my wrist. If I was 5yo again, probably wouldn’t be comfortable but I’d take it in exchange for being 5 again :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter