"I Want To Go Back!!!"....a Sept 2010 PTR(upd 10/12-TR Started!)

Welcome back, can't wait to hear about your trip! I can't believe we didn't bump into to eachother! hope your feeling better soon. can't wait for your TR... I haven't done mine yet either.

Feel better soon Meghan! At least you weren't dealing with it while you were there this time. Happy almost birthday to Madison!!!!

Hey girl!!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!! Sorry about your sinus issues!! Thats no fun!! I hope all is going well!

Disney and your sinuses sure don't mix! I hope you feel better soon.

No, they really don't. At least I didn't get sick while on vacation this time!!!

I hope you feel better soon Meghan! :hug:

Thank you.

I have been not finding the time to do Photopass photos. But I have to do it. My camera died the first hour of the first day we were there--

Oh no! That is horrible!

Hang in there and feel better Meghan!! We will wait for you!

Thanks Sheree.

Welcome back, can't wait to hear about your trip! I can't believe we didn't bump into to eachother! hope your feeling better soon. can't wait for your TR... I haven't done mine yet either.

The only DISer I got to meet was Kristen and that's because we planned on meeting up a few times. I didn't see any LGMH's at all!

Feel better soon Meghan! At least you weren't dealing with it while you were there this time. Happy almost birthday to Madison!!!!

Thanks! You're right...I felt awesome on vacation!!!

Hey girl!!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!! Sorry about your sinus issues!! Thats no fun!! I hope all is going well!

Thanks Kimmy. I do feel a lot better. I really, really, really want to start my TR but I still have to catch up on everyone else's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter