"I Want To Go Back!!!"....a Sept 2010 PTR(upd 10/12-TR Started!)

Welcome Home! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I hope you had a wonderful time!

Thank you!!

Hey Meghan - I know you're not so excited to be home, so welcome back to the DIS!! I'm happy to hear you had a great trip and look forward to the TR. I better get cracking on mine so you don't finish yours first!!

I know what you mean about thinking of a title! It takes me forever! Get yourself back into the swing of things, we'll be here waiting.
popcorn::

I actually haven't been as upset as I thought I'd be. I'm still sad it's over, but I've been so busy since we got home!

I still have to catch up on a TON of PTR/TR's. I'm way behind.

I have a few titles in mind, I just have to pick one!

Meghan ~ did she have a hard time getting up for school today? Well...get all your ducks in a row and we will be waiting for you!:yo-yo: :bored: popcorn::

Nope. She got up when I woke her up, but she did sleep later than usual. She usually wakes up around 7:15am (sometimes earlier) and I work her up at 7:45am yesterday and today. She needs her sleep!

Welcome home Meghan!!! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Thank you!

Welcome home, Meghan! We're all looking forward to your trip report, as soon as you're ready! :goodvibes

Thanks! I can't wait to start my TR. I still need to upload all of my pics and edit my photopass pics. I have to help at dance team tryouts this weekend and I have to work on Monday. Looks like picture editing and such will have to wait!

Welcome Home!

Thank you!

Welcome back to reality! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures :yay:

Thanks. I look forward to sharing with all of you.

Welcome home Meghan! I hope you are settling into your routine again. It was an adjustment for us too but I think we are finally on a good schedule. :thumbsup2

2896765740062547426FuMysO_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I wanted to share with you our photo of us at the MNSSHP--meeting cruella for the first time
2896765740062547426FuMysO

please click on the photo to enlarge it- Im learning how to insert pics.

Hello everyone. No, I haven't started my TR yet. I've been having some sinus problems since we got home. I guess going from 90 degrees to 50 degrees just didn't work so well for my body. I'm feeling better now, but I'm still very congested. I started editing my photopass pics yesterday and I still need to upload the pics from my camera. I planned on doing all that on Tuesday, but that was the day I felt the worst. So, sorry for the long delay, but I promise...my TR will start soon!!!

Aww, I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is never fun. On a different note, I'm glad I didn't miss out on the start of your TR yet!

Hey girlie! :hug:Sorry you are dealing with that! I had it a couple of weeks back, now DS11 has it...he didnt do anything yesterday but lay around and watch movies.....his poor little nose!:sick: Hopefully you are on the mend and will be better soon!!! Drink loooots of water!

Ugh, get to feeling better! I've been dealing with a head/chest cold for almost a month now! Nothing seems to be working!

Hope you're feeling better! :sick:

Don't worry; we'll wait! :goodvibes popcorn::

Aww, I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is never fun. On a different note, I'm glad I didn't miss out on the start of your TR yet!

Hey girlie! :hug:Sorry you are dealing with that! I had it a couple of weeks back, now DS11 has it...he didnt do anything yesterday but lay around and watch movies.....his poor little nose!:sick: Hopefully you are on the mend and will be better soon!!! Drink loooots of water!

Feel better soon!

Hi Meghan :hug:

Get better soon sweetie! :flower3: The TR can wait - you just get well! :goodvibes

Ugh, get to feeling better! I've been dealing with a head/chest cold for almost a month now! Nothing seems to be working!

No worries! :goodvibes Take care of yourself and we will be here and ready whenever you are!

Thanks everyone! I hope to start uploading pictures and all that tomorrow. Madison's birthday is next Friday and we still have to buy her a few gifts. This past trip was basically her birthday present, but we still need to get her a few things to actually open on her birthday. So, after I run a few errands in the morning, I will definately start uploading pics! I hope to finish editing my PP pics tomorrow as well. I really can't wait to start my TR...so much to share with everyone!!!!

I will definately start uploading pics! I hope to finish editing my PP pics tomorrow as well. I really can't wait to start my TR...so much to share with everyone!!!!

I have been not finding the time to do Photopass photos. But I have to do it. My camera died the first hour of the first day we were there--

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter