• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I wanted to love WLV.....

I didn't say that I hated it~
I have cousins who own there and like it, and had heard good things about it, so chose to stay there for the last 3 nights hoping to enjoy the close proximity to MK and CR.
We have stayed at AKJ and BL several times, both of which have snack/drink options at the pools. We didn't know that was unusual.
We WON'T stay at the villas again, but my op was to try and get more info about whether or not the lodge might be different.
I know I can just move on-thanks though.

It's just that quietness and tree views that draw us to VWL.! We love the quiet pool and beach. The smallness of the resort also is a plus for us. That's why we sold all of our points except VWL!!

I hope you find a resort that speaks to you like VWL speaks to us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter