I Went Running and Racing...and Boozing and Freezing!

Two for two! LOL those look so good!!
Oooh, it was delicious!!!! I just wish I could've taken my cup back to the check in stand for a refill...that would be an awesome perk to doing the VIP dessert package, now that I think of it ;)

Looks like the best picnic ever! That pizza looks so good right now!
I'm from Chicago, and we are kind of picky about our pizza, but for some reason I just really love Disney pizza!!! It's not the most amazing I've ever had, but it always just seems to hit the spot!

Tuesday, January 2nd

We were up early and layering up for another chilly day! I don’t know why I didn’t keep track of the temperatures, probably because it was just too depressing, but I did see this meme on Facebook that I thought was pretty hilarious. Not as the days kept getting colder and colder with no end in sight, but in the moment it made me laugh.
FB_IMG_1514948417405 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

I was also sad to have to wear so many layers over this shirt that Rob and Jimmy had picked out for me for Christmas. SO cute, and yet, no one would see it. Sigh.
20180102_054851 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

We were walking through the train station at 7:42 a.m. I always love being there in the days leading up to and following Christmas strictly for the countdown sign! I made sure to send the pic to my Mom letting her know her shopping days were numbered—only 358 days to go!
20180102_064324 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

We checked in at Town Square Theater for our Keys to the Kingdom tour, but had a little time before it would actually begin, so we wandered around Town Square a bit. I was really excited to see the Double Decker omnibus was out! I had to settle for a picture though because there just wasn’t time for a ride. More sighs.
20180102_065006 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_072718 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

There was a bead I had my eyes on to add to my Pandora bracelet to commemorate my two Epcot races coming up this week, so we walked over to Uptown Jewelers. The two most uptight unfriendly CMs would assist me there. I told Rob afterward it felt like Pretty Woman—we don’t have anything for you here. They acted very put upon to have to help me. It just gave me a very icky feeling; we paid quickly so I could get out of there. I was really excited with the Spaceship Earth bead, and even happier because I hadn’t realized it would have the monorail on it, too.
20180102_184113 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

On our way back up Main Street back to Town Square Theater we passed the CM with the cart full of buttons. I asked if we could have I’m Celebrating buttons for my first runDisney events! She gave me the marker and let me personalize them myself. I shared this pic on Facebook and it became immediately evident I do not have enough friends who are well-versed in Disney lingo. The # of people who commented, messaged and/or texted me to let me know I spelled “ChEAR” wrong had me shaking my head.
20180102_184223 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

I forgot to mention that when we checked in, we were given a picture menu for the Tomorrowland Terrace restaurant to choose our lunches. I was a little disappointed because I hadn’t realized the lunch seating had changed from Columbia Harbor House to Tomorrowland Terrace—that I would have preferred ESPECIALLY today when it was SO cold out and I knew we’d have to eat outside!! We settled into the seats around the TV at Tony’s and caught the ending of Lady and the Tramp while the rest of our group checked in.

As our tour began, we made our way over to stand beneath the Christmas tree. The wind was whipping all around us and it was SO cold. I was so looking forward to this tour and I was a little discouraged that we would be miserable for the next 5 hours. Before long we made our way a bit down Main Street, U.S.A. and onto Center Street. Our guide told us we could sit for awhile as she would be telling us some stories in this area for a bit. The wind wasn’t as strong sitting down on the curb, so that’s exactly where we planted ourselves! She pointed out several of the windows along Main Street and talked about several of the key players in the accrual of the land Walt Disney World sits on today. Though I had read about much of the history and many of the stories she shared throughout our tour, there is just something more magical about seeing it while walking down the street and actually looking at the windows.
wdw2018002903282031_407649668798 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr (Well this was from our wandering around while we were waiting for the tour to start, but still...looking very chilly!)
20180102_075718 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

We walked through Adventureland and eventually boarded our very own Jingle Cruise boat. Our Skipper was there to operate the boat, but our guide did all the talking. It felt odd to ride without the spiel! It was interesting though to see some things I may not have noticed on my own. For example, the hunter who “gets the point in the end” shares the same face as a certain cemetery keeper you may recognize from the Haunted Mansion. She pointed out some familiar faces that inspire the heads on three canoe boats, as well, but I didn’t take a picture this time—I believe it’s coming up!!
20180102_084013 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_084152 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_084307 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

We wandered over toward Splash Mountain and headed backstage through an area I never would have even noticed before. It was cool to see how the “on stage” line stretched on an angle to let CMs know exactly the moment they become visible to any guests on the other side. I also liked how there were full length mirrors on the wall so that a last minute inspection of their “show ready” appearance can be done before stepping through!
20180102_095931 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

We were able to get an up close look at the floats for the Once Upon a Christmastime parade and then took a walk over to the Festival of Fantasy float warehouse. The way they are able to fit all the floats in looks almost like Tetris! Everything fits just so into almost every available inch of space. You almost don’t even notice Maleficent the dragon is in there until you crane your neck toward the back corner. I wish we were able to walk all around and get closer to each one to appreciate the detail.

Another thing we saw….or smelled, rather, was the Garbage Vac System that processes all the garbage sucked through the park. It was pretty stinky back here, and I don’t know how it’s possible that the scent doesn’t reach the on stage areas so close nearby!

Our guide pointed out that some of these buildings are visible from certain areas on stage, so they are all painted a Disney patented color called “Go Away Green.” It’s a really pale nothing color, and I’ve never noticed any of the buildings she pointed out, so they must be on to something!

There was so much about this tour that I enjoyed, but the thing I had most been looking forward to was coming up next. We walked back on stage and headed through Liberty Square and over to the most beautiful bathrooms in all the land. Following our bathroom break, we walked toward Sir Mickey’s where we entered another door I’d never noticed before, which took us into a stairwell and immediately into THE UTILIDORS! Admittedly it was not as big of a thrill as I might have built it up to be before the tour; however, it was still pretty cool to think I was walking around UNDER the Castle!! We saw Ariel walking toward the elevator that would take her up to Cinderella’s Royal Table. I was VERY excited about this…much to Rob’s embarrassment.

I was so curious about all the bulletin boards hanging on the walls with employee notices, etc. on them. I wanted to read everything but we kept being on the wrong side of the hallway (that is by design, I’m sure!) and due to there being golf cart traffic in all directions, I couldn’t really dart across to read the memos sadly. I did notice several notices about Union Bargaining for a livable wage with phone numbers to call for information and assistance.

There were some pin boards up for several years, which were interesting to look back on, but again we didn’t spend much time in these areas, so I couldn’t get a good look at everything. There were lots of boxes of merch stacked up in several corners and many CMs coming and going to and fro from lunchrooms. We didn’t see any headless characters (phew!) I was really hoping NOT to, honestly. It’s not like I don’t know there are people in there, but I prefer to live blissfully ignorant about what they might actually look like!

As quickly as we entered, it seemed, our time in the Utilidors was over. We headed back out into the park and made our way toward lunch. There was a reserved area, which was nice, and our lunches were all set out at the tables with name tent cards attached to KTTK pins! I am so Type A—it bothered me that our names were right across the castle when there is a perfect spot for them along the ground between Mickey and Minnie, so before eating, I promptly moved our stickers. Why am I so insane?!
20180102_102044 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

I remember that I requested chicken tenders plain even though there were several sauces I could have had them dipped in. I have no clue what Rob ordered and clearly failed to take a picture this time around. Oops! You can see we had a Sprite and a Coke; however, our hands were too cold to hold onto them or drink much! I remember just shivering away as we tried to eat our lunches. The wind was really blowing through the area where we were sitting. BRRR.

Before our tour ended, we took a spin through the Haunted Mansion. I was glad we were able to do this one without waiting because we had missed our FP for it yesterday morning! It felt like we were all caught up again on things that hadn’t gone according to plan.
20180102_111020 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

After our ride on HM, our group made its way back to Town Square Theater via the back walkway that is open during busy times to funnel traffic away from Main Street. Our guide talked about how the new theater that was being built (plans currently halted, I believe) back in this area would affect the current VIP parking area that currently exists there. We handed over our head sets and made our way out of the park.

Oops--here's a couple of PP pics from when we had first arrived at the park. I made Rob go meet Tinkerbell just to get warmed up for a few minutes. My outfit on this day is just lovely, don't you think? Layers upon layers of whatever I had in my suitcase...including leggings under my jeans. And I was still cold!
wdw2018002903286183_407649766007 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr wdw2018002903286185_407649766009 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

And another one I mislabeled....we were clearly in 2018 at this point. #smh
wdw2018002903282027_407649668794 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

I don’t know why I didn’t keep track of the temperatures, probably because it was just too depressing, but I did see this meme on Facebook that I thought was pretty hilarious. Not as the days kept getting colder and colder with no end in sight, but in the moment it made me laugh.
FB_IMG_1514948417405 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr
That is pretty hilarious! Same thing for SoCal: 100 degree temp, we can do, rain, nope!

I was also sad to have to wear so many layers over this shirt that Rob and Jimmy had picked out for me for Christmas. SO cute, and yet, no one would see it. Sigh.
20180102_054851 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr
So you just have to go back (or come to DLR) on a warmer day!

I always love being there in the days leading up to and following Christmas strictly for the countdown sign! I made sure to send the pic to my Mom letting her know her shopping days were numbered—only 358 days to go!
OMG hilarious!

I shared this pic on Facebook and it became immediately evident I do not have enough friends who are well-versed in Disney lingo. The # of people who commented, messaged and/or texted me to let me know I spelled “ChEAR” wrong had me shaking my head.
Yeah, they don't understand!

The way they are able to fit all the floats in looks almost like Tetris! Everything fits just so into almost every available inch of space. You almost don’t even notice Maleficent the dragon is in there until you crane your neck toward the back corner. I wish we were able to walk all around and get closer to each one to appreciate the detail.
Wow-I'd love to see the float barn!

So you just have to go back (or come to DLR) on a warmer day!
Definitely!! That's the way I do Disney math....oh, I missed out on this or that, we'll just have to go back!!! :)

I have been HOOKED on DLR TRs lately!! I'm becoming a bit obsessed :)

Wow-I'd love to see the float barn!
It was really awesome. I wished I could get out of the taped rectangle on the floor and actually walk around in there!! The Christmas ones were in a temporary barn across the way and I was itching to run from the group to get a better look in there, too!

Lol every time I read about someone on here going on the KTTK tour, I always think to myself "Hehe I got PAID to do all that". My bragging aside, it's so cool to see your reactions to everything. I find it interesting they show you where one of the A-VAC dumping areas was. Having to go to those multiple times on the daily for six months, I'd never think to bring guests back there it's always gross, no matter how clean us CMs are about keeping that area clean. There actually is one much closer to guests than you think, right next to the outdoor seating area at Cosmic Ray's so it truly is Disney magic that the smell doesn't permeate as strongly as it does when you're right next to it.

Also, you rarely would see "characters not feeling well" (headless) just walking through utilidors and backstage areas because those changes generally happen in special break rooms that I only went into once. If you had seen those "characters' friends", you probably didn't realize and thought they were someone else. So much Disney magic.

Love your PP pics, y'all look so happy! :goodvibes

39547251855_5fbe5fcc0b_z.jpg
F
SO true, though.. .

Too bad... So cute that they picked out the shirt together for you.

I was really excited to see the Double Decker omnibus was out! I had to settle for a picture though because there just wasn’t time for a ride. More sighs.
Next time!!!!

The two most uptight unfriendly CMs would assist me there. I told Rob afterward it felt like Pretty Woman—we don’t have anything for you here. They acted very put upon to have to help me. It just gave me a very icky feeling; we paid quickly so I could get out of there. I was really excited with the Spaceship Earth bead, and even happier because I hadn’t realized it would have the monorail on it, too.
They probably don't work off of commission though.

Everything fits just so into almost every available inch of space. You almost don’t even notice Maleficent the dragon is in there until you crane your neck toward the back corner
I can understand why they would cram them in, but I am surprised they would risk damaging those floats.

We saw Ariel walking toward the elevator that would take her up to Cinderella’s Royal Table. I was VERY excited about this…much to Rob’s embarrassment.
I would be excitied about that as well.

I am so Type A—it bothered me that our names were right across the castle when there is a perfect spot for them along the ground between Mickey and Minnie, so before eating, I promptly moved our stickers. Why am I so insane?!
20180102_102044 b
I don't know why, but I find this hilarious.

I remember that I requested chicken tenders plain even though there were several sauces I could have had them dipped in. I have no clue what Rob ordered and clearly failed to take a picture this time around. Oops! You can see we had a Sprite and a Coke; however, our hands were too cold to hold onto them or drink much! I remember just shivering away as we tried to eat our lunches. The wind was really blowing through the area where we were sitting. BRRR.
This seems like such a weak lunch for a pricey tour. Just seems like they could do better.

Love this!!

I was really excited with the Spaceship Earth bead, and even happier because I hadn’t realized it would have the monorail on it, too.

Sorry about your poor CM experience, but this bead is beautiful!! I've never gotten on the Pandora bandwagon, but I love this one. Maybe someday...the last thing I need is another expensive Disney-related addiction... :laughing:

I shared this pic on Facebook and it became immediately evident I do not have enough friends who are well-versed in Disney lingo. The # of people who commented, messaged and/or texted me to let me know I spelled “ChEAR” wrong had me shaking my head.

Oh goodness. *facepalm*

As our tour began, we made our way over to stand beneath the Christmas tree. The wind was whipping all around us and it was SO cold. I was so looking forward to this tour and I was a little discouraged that we would be miserable for the next 5 hours.

Ohh I soo know how this feels! We were in the same boat for our Marceline to the Magic Kingdom tour, and that was only 3 hours, so I can only imagine how cold you guys were!!

It was cool to see how the “on stage” line stretched on an angle to let CMs know exactly the moment they become visible to any guests on the other side.

I think this is so cool!

My outfit on this day is just lovely, don't you think? Layers upon layers of whatever I had in my suitcase...including leggings under my jeans. And I was still cold!

I feel ya! It was the trip of "I need more pants." Occasionally three pairs at once. :sad1: So. Many. Layers.

Lol every time I read about someone on here going on the KTTK tour, I always think to myself "Hehe I got PAID to do all that". My bragging aside, it's so cool to see your reactions to everything.
I KNOW!!! and I am insanely jealous!!!! I didn't even know the DCP existed until I was student teaching during my final semester of college. I think I should go back to school just so I can try to phenagle my way into it :)

I find it interesting they show you where one of the A-VAC dumping areas was. Having to go to those multiple times on the daily for six months, I'd never think to bring guests back there it's always gross, no matter how clean us CMs are about keeping that area clean.

I found it interesting, too!! And we spent quite a bit of time in that area, which was ... odd?! Im' surprised to find out there is another one by Cosmic Ray's! We've eaten outside there lots of times and I would never have guessed!

Also, you rarely would see "characters not feeling well" (headless) just walking through utilidors and backstage areas because those changes generally happen in special break rooms that I only went into once. If you had seen those "characters' friends", you probably didn't realize and thought they were someone else. So much Disney magic.
"not feeling well"...I like that way better than headless!! I really love that they let guests access this part of the park on the tour but still try to keep it magical in some ways!

Love your PP pics, y'all look so happy! :goodvibes
Thanks, Timmy! :) Cold, but definitely happy!

I can understand why they would cram them in, but I am surprised they would risk damaging those floats.
I would really love to see a video of how they get them all in there the way we saw them! It has to be such a precision operation!!

I don't know why, but I find this hilarious.

This seems like such a weak lunch for a pricey tour. Just seems like they could do better.
I honestly don't know how I missed that they had changed it out!! I was really looking forward to eating at Columbia Harbour House because I know they reserve the upstairs room that looks out over Fantasyland. This was my only real letdown on the tour though.

Sorry about your poor CM experience, but this bead is beautiful!! I've never gotten on the Pandora bandwagon, but I love this one. Maybe someday...the last thing I need is another expensive Disney-related addiction... :laughing:
I had been wanting a Pandora bracelet for some time, but once they started partnering with Disney it was a MUST. Of course, Rob took zero hints even though I was dropping them pretty hard, so I ended up buying my own bangle with my very first bead (Minnie!) at Uptown Jewelers on our Vow Renewal trip. My beads have all been purchased there with the exception of Chip and Mrs. Potts which I got for Mother's Day last year :)

I feel ya! It was the trip of "I need more pants." Occasionally three pairs at once. :sad1: So. Many. Layers.
I should've used that as a TR title because it is absolutely true!!!

Ooooh, your descriptions of you two freezing are sure bringing back memories of my own January trip :sad2: I still cannot get over how FREEZING it was!!!

Yay!!! Loved reading about your KTTK tour - I'm so excited for this in a couple weeks! I stuck it on my second to last day so I wouldn't be too sad to start seeing my trip winding down since I had that to look forward to still :laughing: I just wish you and Rob could have experienced it about 30 degrees or so warmer!

I know what you mean about throwing together whatever was in your suitcase :rotfl: I was wearing two leggings under my jeans at one point and STILL frozen solid :laughing: But regardless, you always look perfectly adorable in your Disney gear... however many layers of it ::yes::

Okay so 1 - that shirt is adorable! and 2 - I completely understand this! I was SO BUMMED that I had to cover my Wishes shirt during our trip. Thankfully it warmed up later in the week so I didn't have to, but I totally get being bummed about having to cover up a shirt you planned for!

The two most uptight unfriendly CMs would assist me there. I told Rob afterward it felt like Pretty Woman—we don’t have anything for you here. They acted very put upon to have to help me. It just gave me a very icky feeling; we paid quickly so I could get out of there. I was really excited with the Spaceship Earth bead, and even happier because I hadn’t realized it would have the monorail on it, too.

I hate that! I have dealt with this too, it's so disappointing to deal with! But, I love that bead and the small monorail!

The # of people who commented, messaged and/or texted me to let me know I spelled “ChEAR” wrong had me shaking my head.

Ha!

We were able to get an up close look at the floats for the Once Upon a Christmastime parade and then took a walk over to the Festival of Fantasy float warehouse.

This is so cool!

There was so much about this tour that I enjoyed, but the thing I had most been looking forward to was coming up next. We walked back on stage and headed through Liberty Square and over to the most beautiful bathrooms in all the land. Following our bathroom break, we walked toward Sir Mickey’s where we entered another door I’d never noticed before, which took us into a stairwell and immediately into THE UTILIDORS! Admittedly it was not as big of a thrill as I might have built it up to be before the tour; however, it was still pretty cool to think I was walking around UNDER the Castle!! We saw Ariel walking toward the elevator that would take her up to Cinderella’s Royal Table. I was VERY excited about this…much to Rob’s embarrassment.

I SO want to do this tour!!! Everytime I read about it I want to do it more!

I am so Type A—it bothered me that our names were right across the castle when there is a perfect spot for them along the ground between Mickey and Minnie, so before eating, I promptly moved our stickers. Why am I so insane?!

Haha I would have done the same thing!

I am getting cold just reading about your day! Always so disappointing when you leave a cold climate expecting to go to a warm one! That happened to me in 2010 when Florida had record cold! I actually got mild frostbite at the Christmas party!We were in Florida Martin Luther King weekend and it was chilly, but not the negatives we had here. I do not blame you for wishing Fantasmic would be cancelled. It is my favorite show in Disney, but being that cold and in a drizzle I would have been done too.

Love reading along!
Thanks!! :) Glad to have you along!

I stuck it on my second to last day so I wouldn't be too sad to start seeing my trip winding down since I had that to look forward to still :laughing:
That was really good thinking!!!! I always hate when we get closer to the end of the trip, best to have things to look forward to all the way til the end when full on depression sets in!

I SO want to do this tour!!! Everytime I read about it I want to do it more!
I'm glad we finally booked it because it was really awesome!!! Next up on my list is the Backstage Magic tour, which used to go to all 4 parks, but I don't think it does right now...in any case, it's a full day, 7 hours. I really want to do that one next time I have a trip with an extra day built in!

Our afternoon plans were to head to Animal Kingdom where our first FP window had already begun!
20180102_151654 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr wdw2018002903599475_407658824425 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

We arrived at Animal Kingdom and headed straight for the Kiliminjaro Safari with 15 minutes left to spare. The safari was as good as any we’ve been on with lots of animals out and about. The giraffes were in a different area of trees than where we typically seem to see them, and got closer to our truck, too, but the highlight of our trip through the reserve was most definitely getting to see Baby Stella. Could she BE any cuter!?
20180102_133635 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_134045 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_134309 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

I had booked us an early dinner at Tusker House on our ADR day 180 days out from our trip, and I was waiting and waiting for Rivers of Light packages to open up. When they finally did, I got through on the phone and ended up being late for a meeting I had to go to, but that didn’t matter because I GOT IT! We ended up having to move our “dinner” up quite a bit, but I didn’t care; I was thrilled to have our package so we wouldn’t have to line up early and waste time standing around for ROL.

After our safari we headed to check in at Tusker House and were met with a very long line at the check in stand. When we finally made our way to the front of the line it was about 3:00. We were told that they were running about 30 minutes behind, but we could check in if our reservation was within 15 minutes, which ours was. We got a buzzer and walked over to the Dawa bar to get a drink while we waited. (Nothing blue and glowing, rats!) I had just put away my wallet and our buzzer started going off immediately. We were seated at our nice warm table for two right inside the first dining room at exactly 3:15.
20180102_151354 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Just after we were seated, the character parade began! I found myself missing Jimmy again because he enjoys the parades SO much at these meals. Tusker House was Rob’s pick but is sometimes more adventurous fare than I like to eat…as evidenced by my grown up plate and my kid’s plate LOL In any case, at least I didn’t go home hungry!
20180102_142453 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

The characters made their way to our table quickly one after another.
20180102_144105 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_145114 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_145809 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Mickey was the only one we had to wait a bit on, but he made his way to us right after we took care of our check. I have no idea why we squeezed into this weird space between the two tables, but it is causing me to look like Quasimodo with my hood!! Another issue with wearing so many layers every day!
20180102_145901 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

I sent my Mom a couple of pictures while I waited for Rob to come back from the bathroom: my windburned face and this cute little Jambo Gingerbread!
20180102_151400 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_151443 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Our next FP was for Everest, so we headed in that direction. Rob wasn’t sure he would ride when I had booked our FPs, but he had been a good sport so far. His back sometimes gives him trouble, so he doesn’t always ride rollercoasters or Tower of Terror with me. It’s always a game time decision, and I was glad he decided to join me. He got a kick out of seeing his name in the advertisement for Yeti Tea. I just laughed at his quote LOL
20180102_152641 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr wdw2018002903740775_8153252924 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_152138 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

The two main goals for our visit to AK today were to see Rivers of Light and to experience Pandora: The World of Avatar. Neither of us has seen the movie, but we were still intrigued and excited to see what the Imagineers had created in this new area of the park. The first thing we encountered was a giant row of seemingly endless benches and umbrellas with a sign that said Pandora Stand-by Entrance. Thankfully we did not have to wait here to enter! I can’t imagine having to stand here waiting this long!
20180102_154524 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Everything was beautiful—pictures just do not do justice to any part of it! I regret that we never got to fully experience the bioluminescent effects because it wasn’t dark enough while we were in this area of the park.
20180102_154653 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_154738 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr 20180102_154813 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Sounds like a fun afternoon so far! I definitely want to do a Tusker House "brunch" in December partially to see the gingerbread house! But it was too bad you didn't get into Pandora at night; you do know they have glowing Lotus Blossum seeds for the Night Blossom drinks?!?

Love Pandora!!! We did watch the movie before our last trip. I liked the movie, but I feel they did such a great job with that land you don't really need to see the movie to appreciate it.

So cute!!!! I want a pet baby elephant!
RIGHT!? She is SO darn cute, I loved watching her flop around...she looked like she was skipping sometimes. Couldn't get enough for sure!

I do not understand this can't check in thing.... What do they care?
I know....this was especially annoying because we had waited in such a long line to find that out. If that's going to be their policy, they should at least have a CM letting you know before you waste all that time standing in line.

But it was too bad you didn't get into Pandora at night; you do know they have glowing Lotus Blossum seeds for the Night Blossom drinks?!?
I KNOW!! I thought we'd be late enough but it just wasn't dark enough. Things were lit up, but it was just too bright out to fully appreciate it.

I did NOT know this until AFTER the trip!!! I was so bummed.

You are such an enabler!!!! Encouraging her to get MORE glow cubes! :D
Haha, yes, give me ALL THE GLOW CUBES!!!! :)

Love Pandora!!! We did watch the movie before our last trip. I liked the movie, but I feel they did such a great job with that land you don't really need to see the movie to appreciate it.
I read about it on imdb before going, but definitely agree. I really enjoyed the ambiance of Pandora without needing to know any of that movie stuff!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter