Ice Station Cool

Domo

Wotcha
Does it still exist? And what about that spray of icy mist? Last time I checked, said mist was no more :(

Does it still exist? And what about that spray of icy mist? Last time I checked, said mist was no more :(

That area is now Coca-Cola's Club Cool. There is no mist, but there is all the free international soda variations you care to drink. Most of them are not that good, but I do like Bibo!

The mist will be missed by me. There's one of those flavors from Israel (I think?)that's a watermelon flavored soda, it's pretty good. Then there's the Beverly.:scared:

The mist will be missed by me. There's one of those flavors from Israel (I think?)that's a watermelon flavored soda, it's pretty good. Then there's the Beverly.:scared:

I remember the Israeli one being rather good :) Can we get normal coca cola? Always strikes me as a cheap way to quench your thirst!

I remember the Israeli one being rather good :) Can we get normal coca cola? Always strikes me as a cheap way to quench your thirst!

You can purchase Coca-Cola items there including bottled beverages, but on the free machines, there is no regular Coke. There is "Inca Kola" which is like the closest thing to a cola drink, but it's...different.

Can we get normal coca cola?

As BrianL pointed out, you can purchase Coke, no freebies. That's part of the mind game they engage you in: After you try the various flavors you would KILL for a plain 'ol Coke! Fortunately Coca Cola products are available approximately every 34 feet all over WDW. ;)

Here's a tip - to get free water, just order a pretzel or some other small item of food. You get the food and you can ask for a cup of water, free. It's Orlando drinking water, so a bit naff, but it's freeeee!

Here's a tip - to get free water, just order a pretzel or some other small item of food. You get the food and you can ask for a cup of water, free. It's Orlando drinking water, so a bit naff, but it's freeeee!

Good tip! I don't think you even have to make a purchase, ask for water and they'll give it to you. I'm thinking it's filtered water (still from the public source.)

Good tip! I don't think you even have to make a purchase, ask for water and they'll give it to you. I'm thinking it's filtered water (still from the public source.)

You definitely don’t have to make a purchase, just ask for a cup of water.

You definitely don’t have to make a purchase, just ask for a cup of water.

Correct. Any quick service place with a soda fountain can give you free ice water. Don't even wait in line. Just slide up to the counter and request it. They sometimes give very small cups, but you can get as many as you want.

....I was thinking that you were referring to this area:

51.-Cool-Wash-test-track-future-world-epcot-walt-disney-world.jpg

....which is just outside of Test Track.....they do have mist/spray here, or, at least last time I visited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter