ID holders

2002Disneybride

Disney Bride and now a Disney Mom!
CAn anyone suggest an ID holder? I'd like a plastic one with a ziploc pouch (like the one I cannot find in Walmart!!!):(

Check passholders.com - I got one that has a place for ID, tickets (even pass port) for $7.95 (I think), and they threw in a free water bottle strap

off2disney,

Are you sure that's the right web address? I tried it and can't find the website. I'd be interested in the ID holders and water bottle straps. Thanks.

Sheri

Thanks for the help. I was looking more for the walmart kind...I liked that Old Navy bag too but it was too small for my notebook...:rolleyes:

If you really want the walmart one I can send you one but it might take a while. We used to live in NJ and mail from IN/IL can take anywhere from a couple days to almost a month.

thanks anyway perpetualplanner...i found 1 walmart one and we wound up getting the bag from Old Navy so i am going to try another walmart and see if I can't get 2 more

Thank you though!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter