Idiot's Guide to posting photos please!

P4300030-1.jpg

Can you post photos from facebook and if so, how? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

No. You have to have them in a photo hosting site like photobucket.
I've posted photos from Facebook before. Unless something has changed you should be able to. The bottom picture is from my Facebook account (but much smaller there). Right-click on the picture, go to properties, and then get the url address. It will start with "http" and end with ".jpg." If it ends in "html" then you have the wrong address.

229478_1872213456294_1569881927_31864704_7089920_n.jpg

I've posted photos from Facebook before. Unless something has changed you should be able to. The bottom picture is from my Facebook account (but much smaller there). Right-click on the picture, go to properties, and then get the url address. It will start with "http" and end with ".jpg." If it ends in "html" then you have the wrong address.

Learn something every day! I didn't know you could do that. I will edit my answer. :)

68184_468820695932_699425932_6416823_6955696_n.jpg

Thanks worked out getting photo off my facebook page onto here

Need some help please... I cannot post pictures. It seems that the posting rules on the bottom left of the pages states that I cannot post attachments. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Need some help please... I cannot post pictures. It seems that the posting rules on the bottom left of the pages states that I cannot post attachments. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Mine says the same, but i was able to post my picture. That's not the problem. i thought my problem was that i was under 10 posts. even after i passed that many posts, it still wasn't working. turns out that I was using the wrong link information.

Thanks for the help. Posted a pic of my DIS flag on another thread. Didn't think I would be able to do the pic, but I'm proud to say I did it!

I'm so frustrated!! I keep trying to post pictures and it won't let me! I see people say you have to have at least 10 posts before you can post a photo, I have 16 and still can't put any of my pictures up. I don't know what's wrong.:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter